• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you enjoy deck building?

Years
  • I ask because as a new player, I've found that the aspect I really enjoy about the TCG is the process of trying to build interesting/unique and effective decks. I've heard though that deck building can be an intimidating process for others, so I'm curious.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    It's my favourite aspect, I love tweaking decks and coming up with new ideas

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • I love it! I make decks all the time to see what strategies work well for me and which ones don't. Really helps me improve in as well as being a ton of fun. (Even though I make too many joke decks. xP)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    i like make decks with my twist(budget friendly, since i dont have much to work on).
    sometimes it works, but most of time i still need to tweak with same card that i use in my other deck.

Years
  • I just started playing a few months ago and I've tried to make a couple decks but they never seem to go very well. It was still really fun to try to group cards together and look at different strategies. I want to work on skills to build better decks and use them to their full potential.

Years
  • As most decks are just a persons opinion and 10mins to grab the cards, but your there for 2+ hours testing it by trying to make it work and to me that's deck building. So I geuss, I'm fairly good at it as I do it for my team.

Back