• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you even lift breh?

Years
  • I stay in a shape. It's called round.

Well, actually, I'm not that round, but I am 6'1", 250lbs, which is 50lbs more than I weighed a year ago. I'm aware of my weight gain issues, though, and I've been rectifying my diet to try to reduce the total volume of food and being less passive about exercise. I still have a long way to go with regards to that, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I am seriously probably the most out of shape person my size. :V I'm pretty skinny and I look like I could be in a great shape but nope.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I'm not really interested in being the buffest person in the room, but I do try to stay at least somewhat fit. I have some weightlifting equipment at home that I try to use at least 3 times a week. I also do some light cardio by walking or something when I can. But that's about all I do.

Years
  • I don't lift. My exercise consists of running/walking. I used to be part of my track and field team in High School, and ever since then I have been keeping up with my running. I should lift, but I don't.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I don't lift or try to body build. I am 6 foot 1, 165 pounds and going on 20. I am average built for my size and age. I may not be super built but I can dam sure kick some ones ass if I have too. All I do is a few sets of push ups and sit ups a day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • What is wrong with you people? If you judge a fat person online, you get people harping on you for being rude as heck.. so instead you judge physically fit people?

That woman probably works hard as heck to look like that because she wants to. Aint no one should be judging her or anyone else.

Anyway, I do mostly lifting at the gym because I want to tone and be stronger and fitter. I'm unhappy with my appearance but I am not trying to lose weight, I'm trying to gain a bit of weight and strength while maintaining a lean BF%
    Would be nice to do proper dips and more than 2 proper pullups in a row.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Right. The gym. The only gym I've been to lately specializes in Pokemon training.

Seriously though, I have a high metabolism and love doing things outdoors, so I stay in shape well enough. However, I haven't been to the gym since the school year started, mainly because of how much less free time I have now.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I workout 6 days a week to stay in shape. I don't train Sundays. All my training is based off of High Intensity Intervals.
    I avoid isolated workouts (Bicep Curl, Tricep Kickback) since you gain much more benefits doing compound workouts (Squats, Military Press, Pull Ups), isolated is more for body builders.

I don't incorporate much strength training, I use a pair of 15kg Dumbbells, no need to go heavier since I'm training at a high intensity while switching exercises throughout. I guess the only strength exercises I do execute are the One-Handed Push Up, I'm also training to do a One-Handed Chin Up and a Muscle Up.

I prefer Cardio more than weights though, sprinting is just so enjoyable! I'm mainly focus on Power and Endurance, performance wise I'm great but I don't look the way I thought I would haha, I'm always changing up my diet for that reason.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've been doing sets of crunches, squats, leg lifts and push-ups everyday for the past 4-5 months. I don't use weights or equipment so these exercises allow me to wake up half an hour earlier than I should just to them. Altogether it'll be a quick 20 minute workout, normally in the morning.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Yeah breh alpha women exist too. They reign supreme above beta women and beta men everywhere they go.

Here is an example of a true Alpha Woman:

Cyborg Santos

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

Is that a guy? In dat meme. Anyways I have big biceps n triceps 4 someone my age I have solid ab hard 2 I look like introvert but mord SUPER ALPHA IN DIS THREAD, EVERYONE LIKES IT BIG N BUFF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oh my god @ a lot of this thread

I don't do much to stay "in shape".

I'm not over weight from someone of my gender / height, at least by anything over a few pounds. I used to weigh a little bit more than I do now, but I dropped that by eating mostly fruit and salad during my work shifts. I'd like to get a little more fit, but obviously not enough to actually bother doing it. For a while I kept up a daily amount of sit ups, but that's about it.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • No, i haven't tried to stay fit, because whatever i eat, i dont get fat. I am always fit to run or lift anything.

Back