• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Ever Clean Out Your Friends List?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I always clean out my friends list. In fact, I just did it today. Usually, if you don't talk to me for a while, yo' gone. XD

If you do clean out your friends list, how often do you do it? I usually do it once or twice a week, depending on who needs removing.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes.
    Though, I only keep 5 important people at a time and just get all the main ones later.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yeah, ocassionaly, so I'm generally around the 50 friends area, I don't like having too many unwanted friends on there :/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    When I came back from PC, I deleted about 78 friends. XD; Other than that, I've only really deleted a few people bit by bit. There's always those people that won't ever be removed, though. They know who they are.

In fact, I'm going to clean out my friends list now. Thanks for reminding me. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I don't see the point in having a huge friends list filled with people I never talk to/have no interest in actually knowing. I generally delete people that I don't talk to for a while, so my friends list stays steady at six or seven people most of the time. =P

Years
    Yes, I do this frequently enough since the people on my friend list are those that I've had more than just an occasional chat with in the past. I only delete users if they've removed me, that's about the only time I ever really do a proper clean up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yes I do, I only have 5 friends ATM anyway... I've deleted about 5 in the past. If someone becomes inactive or if I havn't spoken to them in a while they get deleted. Although a few people have a permanent spot on my list.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I do it once per month. I forgot about April's cleaning, however.

So, the next date for my FL's cleaning would be on May 1st.

Generally, if you don't speak to me for a while or if I try to contact you three times without a real answer, then you're gone by next month. Dx

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Nah, I'm too lazy...I honestly don't talk to a good three quarters of the people on it, but at the risk of offending someone, I usually leave it alone. Although I could delete a lot of random friend requests....Hm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I normally don't :O

There used to be 9 show it showed "6 of 9" but that kinda... got larger + altered a little and yeah, the ones on there now I'm assuming will be there for a long time :3 (There's probably others that I have forgotten to add but mehhh.)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I like keeping friends on the list,
    But some just went on therefore for some complete random reasons.
    I'll clean it up....Soon

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, not on any site. I'm picky about who I accept on my list in the first place so mass clearances aren't necessary.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've only done it once (I got rid of sixty people, lowering the number of my official friends to twenty-two), and I don't friend people unless I consider them proper friends. So yeah, pretty picky.

레트로

Banned
    Years
    Well seeing as I don't no many people on PC, I'll speak in general. =]
    Okay, so, I"m not going to waste what time I have on the internet, being fussy about who's on a list that is completely irrelevant. Simple as that. It's annoying to think some people are this uptight. >.>;

Look's like some people here, take friend's lists as serious business.

Last edited:
    Back