• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you ever go underground?

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
    Do you ever use D/Ps underground at all?
    If so, do you use it with your friends?
    I once did, it was awesome beating him at capture the flag OVER AND OVER again.
    til he moved his furniture and made it impossible...
    I also got like, 30 heart scales from the treasure hunting.
    now the spears.... are just annoying to use though.
    So do ya?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I like to go underground and find stuff! Wish I had a few friends though to do the flag game though. . .

Detox

I only go down there to get pokemon fosils and rare things to trade off

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I normally go down there when I need Heart Scales or the Evolution Stones. I already stole 50 flags from my brother while he was stuck in my traps =P

Years
    I used to go down there so much that now my bag is overflowing with evolution stones, plates and random stuff I should really sell lol. Only been down there with a friend once and caught her flag once lol.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I don't visit often, but I like digging for treasure, and designing my secret base..
    But I used to go underground a lot to play the flag game with my friends, cuz if u get 50 flags in it, u get a star added to ur trainer card, not to mention a lot of items for ur secret base!

Years
    NOt really im waiting for platinum where it will Wifi and i can speak too people all over the world AND all that i ony ggo down i the rear aoccasions when i need heart scales

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    You guys do realize its not gonna be wifi underground in platinum right?

Cos ive seen people saying that they wait for that but its not going to happen. Get some freinds with pokeon :D

Back