• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever look at the Forum Leaders page?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can you name all the staff, or even know where some of them mod? And yes this question is even directed at staff!

I once memorised the list for the fun of it, but it has changed since then. Pretty much I can only name about 5-6 mods off the top of my head, but I think I could name all of the upper staff.

PKMN Trainer Red!

A former trainer champion...
    Years
  • Sorry, but I cannot.
    One reason is that I'm rarely online.
    Second is that I rarely post too.
    I'll try to be more active and try to memorize all the staff members =)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • of course, to see if my name will ever appear on it again.

I usually only look at it if I'm curious about something, need a quick link to someone's profile, or if I'm looking up where moderator x holds power.

I already know all the mods in the sections of PC I frequent, so I rarely use it for that...just the mods I see less often.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... can't remember the names of half the mods. u_u Well, okay that's a lie, I've been getting better at it, but I still draw a blank sometimes when I only know their real name and not their username. If I had to recreate the list from memory, I could get all the higher staff (.......probably) but I'd probably only get like 6 mods and their forums. D:

Sometimes, someone will say "hey, ____ wants sig editing powers" and I'll just go "...that person is a mod!?" Or vice versa (and this used to happen quite often XD), someone would bring a member up for mod only to have me reply "they aren't already a mod??"

u_u My memory sucks. So I end up viewing the page quite often. (It's also the fastest way for me to grab someone via PM if I need to, which I swear is the main reason I ever view it.)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I just looked at it twp days ago for the first time of my somewhat 4 years on this forum. Some of the mods I haven't seen around at all let alone existed. With that said...I highly doubt I can name all the staff.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I only check it if I see a mod that I don't know/recognize. Make sure I am not just tripping.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I go there all the time, mainly to get to someone's profile without having to go to the member list or their forum (if they're a Mod). As for naming people and their forums... I'll do it right now to see how many I can get right (and I swear I'm not looking, this is right off the top of my head)...
    Nick - OVP/OE
    Chibi - OC
    Klippy - OG
    Drew - NU/W
    Digi - JE
    Hiiro - not a clue
    Eric - not a clue
    And that's it for the Mods.

S-Mods we have...
    Luke
    Ryan
    Matt
    Wentos

AAs we have
    Robo
    Audy
    Jess

SAs we have
    Erica
    David
    Jake
    Darkinine

And that's that... as you can see I can't remember any Mods, but I do check the Forum Leaders page all the time.
    And to any Mods not on this list... I'm sorry, I really am, but I have a bad memory..... XD

Years
  • I check it to see if anyone's been demoted just for the fun of it these days. It's interesting to see who mods where, and to see what staffers are on, ect. I don't view it to memorize the mods, though.

...*goes to view Forum Leaders page*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Andy your post was inspirational <3

I used to look at the page all the time when I was a mod, I liked counting all the mods and s-mods I had been on the staff longer than XD I know when I quit I had been on for longer than about 3/4ths of the mods and half of the s-mods... yes I was that lame :(

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I've gone on the page a few times, but not too often. I can name all the higher staff, but I'm sure I would forget some usernames and only remember their actual names. As for actual mods I doubt I would be any better than Andy. I probably don't come on here enough to remember them.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I thought you meant profile pages, yes. But as for what you mean, I just did. Looks quite cool, I might be checking it frequently now :P

Back