• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Exercise?

Exercise?

• Yes

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Meh, sounds to me that is a shortcut to burn calories.

We live on the ground, not the water, but it does sound fun. What kind of weights or equiptments do you use?

Just some special weights(like foam). Like they feel totally light and when you use them in water they are like the real ones. And you get to work on your legs and arms. It really helps especially if you go in a pace that is right for you. I tend to speed up my exercise. It gets my heart pumping. XD I enjoy it.

Most of the time I try to exercise for 2-3 hours 4 days out of the week. And I do need a gym because I like to do different stuff. Walking every other day won't work with me. I need variety.

Great posts you guys. Yeah if you skate or walk it does consider exercise. But in long distances. And playing sports is a plus too. ^_^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Just some special weights(like foam). Like they feel totally light and when you use them in water they are like the real ones. And you get to work on your legs and arms. It really helps especially if you go in a pace that is right for you. I tend to speed up my exercise. It gets my heart pumping. XD I enjoy it.

Most of the time I try to exercise for 2-3 hours 4 days out of the week. And I do need a gym because I like to do different stuff. Walking every other day won't work with me. I need variety.

Great posts you guys. Yeah if you skate or walk it does consider exercise. But in long distances. And playing sports is a plus too. ^_^
    So, the foam absorbs the water and makes it more dense?

I've taken a hiatus off exercising for this week and maybe next week as well. It's a busy weeks. :(

Years
    In a way, yes. My job requires me to walk about 10-15 miles daily, so I get a workout in that way. I stopped going to the gym long ago.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I try to when I can, I'm pretty unfit now (at least I think so) but I've got the winter sport season to look forward to.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes I am. I play soccer atleast three times a week. Also, I do around fifty push ups when I wake up just to do something.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I have a bike, and enjoy riding it, but I don't really ride it often since the park I live next to is tiny and boring and I don't think my parents would approve of me riding around streets alone...even though I have a cell phone.

Now if Pokemon were real...I could ride anywhere.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I freerun and parkour everyday, so I guess that counts. Plus, I have a high metabolism, so I'm pretty much uber skinny even if I eat like 20 doughnuts.

Cid

Years
    Yes, almost everyday. If not, every other day.

When I don't feel like it, I just bike around instead.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If once a month counts! Not even that! Lol.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Every now and then, usually I exercise the most during the summer since that's when I'm most active. Parkour was mentioned by others. That's something I do every now and then when I'm in a pretty inactive area of the town with my friends, which happens rarely these days. It's something I've wanted to do more ever since an iJustine video I watched included it as the topic. Then,.. I kind of became addicted.~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I run a mile or two every Friday and I play football every day, so I guess I'm pretty exercise-y. XD;

I used to go to the gym every day, but work is getting hectic. Once school is over, the gym is going to be my 7A.M. ritual.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I play wii fit and Dance Dance Revolution. I also walk about four to five days a week. I mean go on a halve hour- 45 minute walk, and I'm known for walking 1.5 times faster than the average person.

Gavin<3

Years
    Nope :3 I used to train martial arts, but the club got messy and people got angry with each other... so I left before the weird storm hit me, basically.

I walk and run every day though. Living on the countryside means you'll have a couple of kilometres to the nearest bus stop, as well as plenty of open space (like small roads, fields) to jog around in.

Back