• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you exercise?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Whether it's weightlifting, playing sports, or even the occasional walk, do you exercise? If so, what do you do to keep yourself active, and how often do you do it?

I weightlift 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) and I try to work every muscle in my body. I sometimes play basketball during the weekends and I enjoy walking.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I always work out with my husband. What usually motivates us is the fact that we're doing it together, we go to the gym 3 times a week(Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) and take a nice walk and talk on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and on Sunday we just sit around the house and do random things, that's our lazy day. :P

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The only exercise I get is walking around campus, ha...

I never really got into exercise, I know it isn't a 'trend' and I really should do it, but I never find the motivation to. I eat really healthy and I don't have any weight or health issues and I'm happy with how I look, so I have no motivation to exercise at all lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I swim two or three times a week at my school's pool! I would do it three times every week if I could but sometimes it's closed for one of my days so I do it twice instead.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    I don't go out of my way to exercise often since I'm content with how much I currently move, but sometimes I take my daughter to the dog park and we play with dogs until I'm exhausted and she's bored.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't exercise. The only thing even close to it is bowling and that's not really exercise even though it's a sport.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I used to exercise all of the time. But, with recent breathing problems I've had, sometimes even the smallest amount of exercise I do is impossible. Once I get the problem sorted (hopefully) I'll be back to the way I was.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Eh, yeah, when i'm not being lazy I do quite a lot for fitness.
    I box and do a few martial arts, does that count?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Not specifically. I end up exercising while I play with the stray cats, though. c: And play-fighting with my best friend (which is kind of like an odd version of wrestling, but with more throwing and tackling), but that's just for fun, despite how painful it can get.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The only exercise I get is walking around campus. I lack motivation to exercise; I'm a genuine lazybones. I have a gym on campus, and I had to pay upfront for it. My friend gave me a brief tour around the gym. So many things to do, but where to start? I can't even do push ups at home, hah...

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Uhh... does lifting 25-50 pounds of food and walking around at my job count? Otherwise, I don't get a thing.

Years
    I'm a pretty lazy girl at heart, but I do have to walk half the way to get to where I work and I often jog around coastal tracks, so I can have the nice fresh sea breeze cooling me down on a hot day.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I would but I can't find the time to even go for a run lately because life is too busy at the moment. if it gets less busy I'll will exercise and maybe join a gym.

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
    I've started going swimming twice a week just to improve my fitness aha. I'm not obese or anything, just incredibly lazy - I always take the bus rather than walking anywhere unless I have to.
    Swimming is about the only thing I can do my lungs are crippled from bronchitis and chronic lung disease I had when I was a baby so I get pretty tired if I run anywhere, I don't when I swim though which is good c:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Ever since I got a car [~4 years ago] I've gone for a run every morning, if I didn't I'm confident I'd turn into a snorlax. I play far too many computer games and eat far too much unhealthy food to not do so.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'm not super fit, but I do get a fair bit of exercise. I play tennis regularly, and practice every day. Not to mention I have to walk up and down four flights of stiars about 10+ times a day at school.

Back