• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~do You Feel Loved Or Hated~*!*~

?

• LOVED

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • HATED

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • BOTH

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • SOMEWHERE IN THAT SECTION

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I think I'm in middle, sometimes I feel hated, at others loved. I guess I'm hated for not having an very much social attitude, but I try to help people out where I can. So yeah~

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    I feel like I'm in the middle but towards the hated side because some people dont like me for some reason

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I go mainly unnoticed both online and off, but I feel like there are more people who think I'm really weird and annoying IRL. But more than likely that's how I want them to feel. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm Somewhere in between...In the middle of the darkness and the light...All I can see is the Hazy grey between the black and white...I'm not laughing, i'm not crying...
    I'm not flying and i'm not down on my knees...
    (You get a cookie if you can guess what song that's from...you must know the name and the artist that sings it)
    ZOMG!!!! POST # 666!!!! (for me anyhow...)
    AHHHHH!!!! EBIL NUMBER!!!!!
    *hides in shell*
    XDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm hated... EOS.

Well no.. not end of story... yet. xD; A few people like me, I guess. I think one girl calls me "lovable" (or something to that affect) because of my up-most shyness and my constant confusion and my attitude of "huh?" I think. x__x But thats like... it.. so.. yah. xP

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    It varries. I'm extremely hated back at my old school (though it isn't one sided). But everywhere else I feel pretty loved, my family loves me, and then my friends are pretty loving too... sooo I guess I'm gonna vote with feeling loved.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I feel like I'm both. Everyone loves me. =D
    Idiots hate me though.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Hated.

Everyone hates me.They call me freak.Two people asked me if I was a lesbian.People call me stupid.

I hate the world.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Hehe ~

I'm very loved. Not by just my mother and brothers, but by my friends, too. Even my regular classmates like me because I socialize with them a lot and love making new friends. Plus I'm kinda emo which interests people, and I don't mean to be braggy but I'm actually popular with nerdier kids because of my intellgence and yet I'm actually popular at the same time. And, this sounds a bit contridicting to me being partly Emo, but I'm actually funny (not here, of course). I don't feel loved here or anything but that's okay! ~

Hated? No. Well, my dad calls me bad words a lot so that's hateful. Nobody really hates me as far as I know. If someone did hate me I'd ask them why and try to change but so far I don't know. I do feel hated sometimes when my friends insult me (they insult eachother. All of them. I'm the only one that doesn't!) but I know it's just a thing they do so I try not to get mad or upset at them. They're insults aren't that great and basically, at least when insulting me, tend to repeat, "Lesbo," on and on. Gets annoying sometimes but I don't say anything and go along with it. I know they don't mean it, or I mean at least I hope so. If they do then that's sad but I forgive them! ~

^____^

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i feel both loved and hated becuz my dad hide my sk8board from me (hated part) but my mom gave it back 2 me(loved)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I would like to think I'm both.

I mean, even if your personality is the most horrid, self-centered, narcissist, self-serving personality in the world, (lulz, that's me) there are still people who are going to accept you. So nobody's hated by everyone. D: That's just ridiculous. Because not everyone knows you. Thus, not everyone hates you. I think I'm pretty likeable though. Enough so that people aren't like, "Oh god not HER again."

I hope. :<

As for being hated, I'm pretty sure I'm hated by some people. I'm extremely easily ticked off, and I have a lot of trouble keeping the fact that I'm mad quiet. There's other reasons why I'm hated, but they would set bad examples, and I don't want anyone doing what I do for fun. :< Because it's mean.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I get talked about behind my back too, quite frequently. Not going in more depth with that, either.

I've even been told to go to a not so friendly place. And so, even IRL, I'm thinking about what I should do in my life..go on..or not?

That's pretty common. I've been talked about behind my back too but mainly it wasn't that bad...I mean, what made it hard to stomach is that my own friends were saying bad things about me...That actually makes me feel pretty hated...

Oh my friends tell me to go there all the time. Wow I must sound like an idiot calling them my friends. They probobally just say that stuff because I don't act like they do or anything..

Okay now I change my mind; I am Hated.

I don't see why though..I mean I try not to be disliked but I guess my best isn't enough. And, if I conform to my friend's ways in order to be accepted, I'll lose all other bonds I have with everyone else at my school. Is it worth losing all that to escape torment and constant pain of being disliked by your own friends? :x

If I hated other people just for being different like my friends do I don't think I could live with myself and it just wouldn't be me! Is it worth selling your soul for key acceptance?

I guess I just don't understand them and their ways. :X

*feels deeply, deeply despised and loathed*

Last edited:
    Back