• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get bullied at sckool?

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Bulling-Naaa not me^^

^^'' I dont get bullied, cause I stand up for myself, but their are plenty of girls who are jealous of me -for what reason- who knows -_-, and they try to mess around with me .... But I am not scared of none of them!!!

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    No I don't get bullied.... there really isn't that much bulling in my school (well at least Idon't think there is), but just a bit of teasing occurs but thats "friendly teasing" from friends XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I got bullied when I was at junior school :( But I haven't been bullied since, luckily. :) A girl at my old school turned my best friend against me and they used to come up to me on the field and call me names...not nice at all...:(

Years
    no one bullies the smart guy because:
    1) He won't give you the answers later
    2) He might go Columbine an all of us one day with that mind of his
    3) He would point at the other nerds to be bullied
    4) He's the leader of the bullies

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    No, I've never been bullied so far. I've been made fun of a couple of times but it was all in good fun. Plus, if somebody did try to bully me they would be on the ground. :)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    There was a time when I was teased a lot, but never to the point when people tried hitting me or something of the kind. This was at the start of Middle Sch00l, (6th grade) but I then started changing my attitude and finally started being a lot more aggressive against them than usual. It all went well from that year on. I don't like fighting so I've always avoided it as much as possible, but some people will try to walk over you and that's when you have to do something about it.

~Blade~

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    7-10th people bothered me, 10th I got bigger then most of them, some stuff occured and everyone stoped bothering me, hell most random people stopped talking to me to.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Grades 1-7 were terrible for me, but somehow I almost instantly became well-loved among the student body, and I haven't been bullied since. Nobody really wants to pick on the 6'1 senior who everyone says is kind =/

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I get bullied alot...Mainly because I'm white(PARTLY!! ><), I like ICP(Insane Clown Posse),I beat up a "gang" leader(no gangs at school, =P).

I get bullied every other day at school, thank god school's out!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i used to get teased in freshman year and some people got kinda mean... but since then i haven't had too many problems. i guess i'm kinda like kaga, i'm 6'1 and those who know me seem to like me, those who don't know me... don't know me... so they don't bug me. and i play too many fighting games... so i think i'm dangerous *cracks nuckles*

Years
    Oh, boy. I'm the prime example of a bullying victim. I've been bullied all my life just because my real name is Mario and everybody was making fun of me because of the ****ing Mario Bros. games.

I'm just glad I graduated from school before I committed suicide or killed somebody because of it.

However, a few years ago on the radio, I heard the name of a person who bullied me for years, was arrested for robbery. And that put a smile on my face.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    The amount of typos in this thread alone makes me want to kill myself...

I'm the Class Clown! You don't bully the class clown! Nuff said!

So yeah, I didn't really get bullied.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    No, if someone tries to bully me I usually either a) punch them or b) insult them so they'll never come near me again.

Back