• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get in to fights?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Not now, but up untill like Jr. High, all I did was fight. Fight without friends, without objectives, and without hope.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I practice punching often..I have a heavy punching bag in my back yard, and I do stuff strengthen my legs whenever I can..

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    I've never really gotten into a fight, but, I'm not even in Jr. High, when it gets bad, yet, so maybe thats why. I do get dragged into a lot of confrontations, but I'm always like, late or something.

One time me and swordkirby were up at the Elementary School one weekend and we saw a couple of friends getting beaten up by a gang of punks... but when we showed up the fight was kinda over... luckily me and swordkirby had a metal pole and a metal bat with us... we confronted them and scared em off...

I was close to some fights before, but sk defended me ^_^

But I believe in the future I'm bound to get into some violence, I have quite a few enemies, and more to come I'm sure...

Back