• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get mad easily?

How long does it take you to get mad?

• Total voters

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    Have you ever had a moment where someone is pushing your buttons and you've had enough and threw a fit? Or maybe you had this one time where someone broke something you cherished and you immediately start yelling at them? Or maybe you're one of those type of people who is easily forgivable?

LoaferBoyzX

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My friend stole a wooden stick from our science teacher. He kept poking at me, so I took it and broke it in half. I heard them laughing and I was like wtf?

...He told me that it was a perfume stick. For the next three hours, I smelled like a woman.. >__>

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I kill them if they do something that offends me in every way.

However, I give a chance to tell the whole story. I'm not the one who rages for no reason.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yeah I get mad easily, but I never show it. I avoid arguments as much as possible. I feel like I'm gonna lose the person I'm arguing with if I push it too far.

Years
    I can get annoyed easily, but it would take a lot to get me incredibly angry...and trust me, it's not a sight anybody would like to see. XD; It makes me glad I can control my temper to the point nobody can really get to me so easily, so it would take some real perseverance to knock me off my hinges, and the outcome usually left the perpetrator feeling very intimidated, so I do what I can to stay calm and collected. But of course, that would also involve me staying out of anything that could lead into a heated argument, that's nothing anybody needs to indulge themselves into and it usually brings out the worst in people; so it's better to avoid them at all costs.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Im actually a very laid back person and usually very calm. It takes quite alot for me to 'snap' so to speak so not very many people have seen me really angry. I dont really like getting angry since i do tend to 'blow up' if i do lol, so yeah i try not to as much as possible.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Nope

I only ever get angry because someone pushes me to the edge. Like bullies..
    Boy do I teach them a lesson. Hmm But Im not easily angerd.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I wouldn't say I get mad, exactly, but I get plenty of emotions that come pretty close to it like stress and irritation. I brood a lot, though, and get angry with myself for doing stupid things.

So long as someone doesn't bother me when I'm brooding, I don't usually get outright mad at someone. And when I do, I bottle it up until I get home and vent it out in my journal. Otherwise, anger isn't common for me. I'm more stressful than anything.

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I don't usually get mad unless they keep pressing the subject hard enough. Then I start getting frustrated. When I'm in that zone it takes very little to finally set me off. But usually it would take a lot for me to get there to begin with.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't get mad at people that often, but omg I get mad when things that are supposed to do one thing do another instead :| Like... can't think of an example XD; But I just get annoyed at little things soooo easily.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Of course I've had moments like this.

I've been suspended from school due to it. :x

I usually get mad pretty quickly, but it really depends on what the person does. I get more upset than mad, most of the time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mainly from Nan and Pop; from everyone else, I hide it and get angry later. :D Though on the Internet... depends, I dunno. XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I rarely ever get outwardly angry...I mostly just keep it to myself. There's really no reason to unless it's a serious situation.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    When my brothers annoy me, I don't hesitate to get mad. In fact, I can be pretty violent with them. But they're my brothers.
    Around everyone else, I don't get mad... ever. I can't think of an actual fight I've had with anyone outside my family. People have commented that I always seem so positive because I tend to bottle up my negetive feelings around people I'm not very close with.

Back