• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you go to a different country for Vacation?

Years
I've been to a small resort village in Mexico and a couple of Carribean islands which I didn't fully like, they were okay but just not my thing. This summer and last summer I went on a roadtrip to the American Southwest and Kansas and Oklahoma.

Kyle Black

Banned
Years
Yes. i always goto a different country
in vacation. the the fact is peoples gets bored living
in the same country for long time.. so i always goto
a different country. i was born in mexico, i barely know
spanish but while i was 3 years old i moved to america.
i am 16 now so i can goto where ever country i want.
believe it or not since its summer i went to visit London
i stayed there for 3 days then i went to Japan. i stayed
there for like 6 days then i went to India i stayed there
for like 2 days then i went back to america.. it was fun
to visit other country actually..

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I've been abroad every year since I was born...

Um, mostly Spain, but also a couple of US states, Portugal, France, Belgium, Cyprus, Majorca, and Malta. And Ireland and Wales but they're pretty close to home. xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Yeah all the time~
It's a good thing to get away from this cold and wet country :D
It does me some good to go on holiday...

Years
Well, I live in Ontario (canada) and just recently I went to Newfoundland. We drove through Montreal, Quebec and then took a boat for 14 hourse to get there. On the way back we went through P.E.I crossed the border and went through Buffalo, and New york. Then crossed the border and went home.

In febuary my family went to florida for a week and were going again this up coming febuary.

When I was in grade 5 I left school a month earlier because I went to poland.

When I was in grade 1&2 I went to mexico.

When I was a baby I was in Newfoundland and when I was 2 I was in poland.

I might be going back to Newfoundland because my cousin is getting married.

Years
well, when i was little i went to cuba and florida twice. but now, the only place i want to go (and went alot when i was little) is Portugal. I lvoe portugal so much, damn, i would live there if i was able to <333

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Well I went to France and Italy for two weeks in June... but that was a once in a life time sort-of thing... But I really want to go to the UK and Greece. Other than that vacations are in the US..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Neverrr, we hardly vacation and when we do it's two hours away at the most xD. (Unless we're visiting Illinois, which is where the fam is.) The farthest vacation I've had was hardly a vacation at all, my friend and I took a sneaky trip four hours away from home on $30 and half a tank of gas.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Yes I have, I went back home to England over the Summer. I'm going again at Christmas, otherwise I haven't been anywhere else internationally.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I wish I could travel out of the country for vacation (I particularly want to visit England, Spain, Italy, Japan, etc) but I would totally get lost. I just stay on the East Coast in the USA. ;-;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
I fly to the US 5 times a year on average, and 3 or 4 times to several regions of Brazil.

Back