• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you go to the doctors?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm at the doctor's nearly once a month, if not more. x_X I have a ton of prescriptions I always need refilled, I'm always trying new things for my condition, and my immune system sucks so there are often new issues cropping up that I need help with. Needless to say, I really get my tax's worth of health care up here in Canada. :P My family'd be broke if we lived in the states.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Assuming I am actually sick and not just lying to stay away from school, then yes, I will go to the doctors.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    ..Whats a docter? hehe

Well I guess I might go if I get a ..sinus infection? again. or if i need more asma? spray stuff, b.c every winter my lungs close up.
    ugh i been sick allot latley, why idk. I also used to have to go allot to figure out why i get my headaches, i think they stopped. but they couldnt figure out why.

..Whats a check up/shot? hehe

Years
    I come from a line of people who say 'stop moaning and get on with it' so i honestly can't remember when i last went to the doctors.
    I've had various health problems both mental and physical and my mum still says it'll get better in time and i should stop being such a wimp x]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last time I went to the doctors was uh... October? I've honestly forgotten the month, but I went there because I had chest pains crippling my mood and movement. Before that though, I hadn't gone to the doctors for years. Or rather, I don't remember going to the doctors for years beforehand.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Only for my annual refill and physical. I don't remember the last time I went with a health issue.

Years
    I only go there if it seems like I absolutely have to do so.

Considering I once got yelled at to go to the doctor's when I very obviously had a bad ear infection (I did the next day, just saying)...yeah, that should say something right there. :p For the most part, unless it's something very nasty that strikes suddenly, I tend to avoid going there. Most stuff I get tends to clear up in a few days anyway...

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    When smaller I used to go to the doctor when I sick. But now I'm living alone, and it made ​​me lazy to go to the doctor and just wait for the illness to go away.

Back