• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you guys think its weird that...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Not that weird. I'm not in love with Dent necessarily, but certainly I have a complete obsession with him.

Totally used to have a crush on game/PokeSupe!Steven and game/PokeSupe!Birch. And anime!Falkener and anime!Morty.

But you can't at all be as in love with Misty as a certain member I knew.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "You're probably suffering from Attention-Deficient-and-Hyperactive-Fanboy-Disorder (ADHFD).

The cure SHOULD be the sudden disappearance of your favorite character... but since that doesn't help, you may be inflicted with a critical condition called 'Insanity'.

- Dr. Iris , Ph.D in Awesome

That's Dr. Iris's advice. Follow it well.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • It's weird that I didn't miss Misty at all when I learnt that she left.
    I didn't miss May
    and I didn't miss Dawn...

BUT I REALLY REALLY MISS BROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'm in love with Brock...

Years
  • I think this happens to every anime fan. I also had/still have[?] a crush on some anime characters (example: Gary Oak). I got used to this feeling as time went by, so no worries

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Not that weird. I'm not in love with Dent necessarily, but certainly I have a complete obsession with him.

Totally used to have a crush on game/PokeSupe!Steven and game/PokeSupe!Birch. And anime!Falkener and anime!Morty.

But you can't at all be as in love with Misty as a certain member I knew.

which member is that? i doubt anyone loves her more than me... I have beiber fever... for MISTY! :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Weedle McHairybug. Hard to tell if this guy was a troll or really did believe what he said. Basically, he believes Misty is the main character of the show, but I don't think it's good to go into more detail :S

If it's just a crush, it's OK, it'll pass.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga was who I was thinking. :>
    But dude if you're like... actually in love with her and it interferes with real-life relationships, you should probably get some help? Idk.

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • Depends on how much it really affects your life overall. I'm married, but I still have anime crushes. How can you not? The Japanese can draw some sexy beasts. My current 2 fictional love interests are Sha Gojyo from Saiyuki and Ashido from Bleach.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Maybe its not really the crush "crush" you're feelin but a different one. It can be that you understand her so much that you thought you had a crush on her or she resemble someone you know, or something like that.

IF you really have a crush on her.. Seriously, you gotta stop that.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can't describe your love for Misty as "love". You're just probably a teeeeeny bit obsessed, just like how I was with Oshawott. It's still interesting that you are a fan of her even though she is no longer on the show anymore.

Back