• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you hate?

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
    Years
    Do you hate it when
    You're winning a wi-fi battle and your opponent disconnects
    You're winning a wi-fi battle and your opponent stops all action and stays on communication standby

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    Not really. I actually like it when that happens. Only noobs hate that kind of stuff.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    yeah its stupid, but if you are really better than them you don't need the record. All you have to know is, one trainer down 6,000,000 to go :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2008
    I especially hate it when people think my Starmie is hacked b.c it knows Thunderbolt.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    If you didn't use your action replay to give it thunderbolt we wouldn't 'think' it's hacked. And by think I mean know.

Starmie learns thunderbolt by Tm =/ kthnx

Anyways, i dont mind people D/C, If they D/C and then just dont say anything, i count it as a win for me =). I do get annoyed aswell when its obvious im going to win and then surprise surprise a D/C, and then they say some crap like "1m s0rry, i wuz 2 f4r 4w4y f70m my r0u73r, r3m47[h plz !!11" .

Sometimes D/C cant be helped and are no ones fault, so meh..

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
    Years
    I guess sometimes d/cs cant be helped but htis guy just stopped all action
    i was on serebii wi-fi chat at the time and he went off that after calling my pokemon OU [REMOVED]

Back