• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a bedtime? [revived]

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol! Is there such a thing as "move post"? XD Well, those 2 thread names do sound similer, so I don't blame him. =3

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I have like a 9:30 bedtime on school days, but on weekends, I usually stay up late, depending if I feel like staying up or not.So, most of the time, it depends if I feel like staying up or not :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol DT you're losing it buddy. ;p
    Still you're quit the early to bed early to rise person compared to us Kayleigh. ._.;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I go to sleep at 10:100 >D On weekends, I can stay up all night =P

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Lol DT you're losing it buddy. ;p
    Still you're quit the early to bed early to rise person compared to us Kayleigh. ._.;
    Yes, I guess it can be an advantage too. ^_^; I woke up wide-awake at 5:30 this morning, lol.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ...there's a 5:30 in the morning? o.O; Wow is the rest of your family awake...? o_o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, no. My mom usually gets up between 6:30 and 7:00. My brother... He was sleeping for quite a few more hours. XP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, there is something weird with me :P.For me, the later I go to sleep, the earlier I wake.For example, a few nights ago, I went to sleep at 2 AM, and woke up at like 6 or 7 :p

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, there is something weird with me :P.For me, the later I go to sleep, the earlier I wake.For example, a few nights ago, I went to sleep at 2 AM, and woke up at like 6 or 7 :p

That's what happens to me too!
    I always seem to get the same amount of sleep each night, dispite the fact that I may stay in bed longer for the weekends.
    Sometimes I like to grab my gameboy and just stay in bed for a while hehe....

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:

That also happens to me! If I stay up really late I'll wake up earlier than when I normally wake up. And I though it was weird...

I use my gameboy when I don't feel like getting up too... I play it to help me fall asleep at night and then if I wake up early or something I play it then too...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm, weird. That usually doesn't happen to me... I hate staying up late, really. x_x; If I do then I'll make myself sleep in to get the extra hours of sleep, lol. Even if I can't go back to sleep I'll still stay in bed and rest. Women and children need more sleep than men, so maybe that's why you guys don't really sleep too much.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol does that mean I'm an adult or man? =p
    I don't mind staying up late, but I did when I was little. I was terrified of staying up past ten, in fear something bad would happen. o.o; Now I do partly out of necessity and the fact it's nice and quiet late at night.

Back