• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfreind or girlfreind

Do You Have A Boyfriend or Girlfriend

• Yes

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • i wish

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • i used 2

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Well believe it or not I don't have a girlfriend.
    You might ask why - that's my decison.
    Well I guess I'm happy with my pair, for now.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    No I havent had one, but also cause the rule of my parents.."no boyfriends until your 18"
    TT
    But I still dont plan on so it does not matter.^^

Bronson

<-- Das' Me Foo' x3
    Years
    Yeah. I had a boyfriend up until three days ago. I broke up with him.

Bad thing is, I have a huge crush on one of his friends and his friend likes me too =/

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    I used to have a girlfriend, but I splitted.

Plus, I had four Internet-Relations, the last one took 6 months, but I was tired of distance relations, and I splitted too.

But, now, my feelings are too confused, like a glitched Hall of Fame, so every day I crush (Crush is fall in love, right??) with different girls from Internet...I wasn't much confused since last summer, I was confused too...

Poor me...

Plus, I think in my town I will never any girl that could fill my heart...I'm poor, I hardly can travel to another citys to see friends (Friends that maybe could be a girlfriend), so sometimes I think I'll be alone.

I hope I haven't bored you all. Thanks for hearing my moan...

mvtm

Years
    I dont have a boyfriend,its fine with me.., i dont really think i need one atleast atm. I am very picky on this subject ....

Guys have asked me before but i've rejected them,no... i am not *****y its just if i want to have a relationship with someone i really feel confortable and attracted with.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I've been single all my life so the answer's "no", but I plan on opening myself up to relationships once school starts.

I wouldn't mind being single, but why not trying this out?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Nope, and I don't ever want one, for my own personal reasons.

Kiriri

Kiriri-Chan
    Years
    "No boyfriend until you graduate from University" - Guess who? >_<

Meh. Parents don't allow me to have boyfriends until I get a job. That's like, 8-9 years. O________o;;

Back