• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a brother or a sister?

Years
  • I have two older stepbrothers (I never remember their ages), an older sister (20, 21 this year) and a younger brother (12, I think). I just live with my little brother right now, although that'll change once I go to college this summer.

Oddly enough, we only had all of us living under the same roof once in my life, and that was interesting, that was for sure. We also had my oldest stepbrother's girlfriend and son there for awhile, so the house was crazy...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Got an older sis, 23 years old. She's also annoying, and up on eBay, I don't want her...

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I have a 18 years old sister. Her name is Alexa. I have an 17 years old brother. His name is Nathan.

So I have 1 sister and 1 brother.:)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    One big brother. Both of us don't give a damn to each other's ages.

Tai Kazuya

Passionate Trainer
    Years
  • Four siblings,from youngest to oldest
    Little brother 12
    me
    older sister 18
    another older sister 20
    And an older brother 28

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • I have a little brother, he is 8 years old, soon 9 :)
    And a sister (But we dosn't have the same mum), she is 3, I guess. Just seen her once

Back