• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a cell phone?

Do you have a cell phone

• Total voters

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Well since im getting my cell on Monday, I was telling my self I should mkae a poll to see what people on poke community have cell phones! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yes,i have one. I've had them since i was 10-11 maybe? 0_o

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have two now, like my best bud Jamie. I have a Sidekick from T-Mobile, and then I have a Nextel (i830) which rocks my world with hit-ups and all.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    I have two now, like my best bud Jamie. I have a Sidekick from T-Mobile, and then I have a Nextel (i830) which rocks my world with hit-ups and all.
    yah^^! Well I have had 3 know already! All Nokia~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Cool, I have two bills to pay at the same time though >_>. Nextel's rock the most though, just because. Sidekicks are good for AIM and going online (its kinda limited but yeah). My Sister (she's 11) has an i730 Nextel Phone, so its kinda cool because I can hit her up without wasting minutes and stuff. Nextels rock.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Cool, I have two bills to pay at the same time though >_>. Nextel's rock the most though, just because. Sidekicks are good for AIM and going online (its kinda limited but yeah). My Sister (she's 11) has an i730 Nextel Phone, so its kinda cool because I can hit her up without wasting minutes and stuff. Nextels rock.
    Well the new cell im getting know is for cingular wireless which is cool!^^
    My parents use to have nextel and they said its a piece of junk becuase they pay $60.00 a month and dont have nothing even reception any where lol!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Maxie said:
    Well the new cell im getting know is for cingular wireless which is cool!^^
    My parents use to have nextel and they said its a piece of junk becuase they pay $60.00 a month and dont have nothing even reception any where lol!

Not really. Not many people here have Cingulars. I get service all the time on my phone so that keeps me happy. I have to pay 120+ on both phones but its worth it.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Of course I have one.

Can't live without it~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Cellphones are a big requirement where I live. House-phones are kind of extinct (well sorta it depends) because its easier to reach someone on their cell rather than calling their house.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Cellphones are a big requirement where I live. House-phones are kind of extinct (well sorta it depends) because its easier to reach someone on their cell rather than calling their house.
    They are a big requierment, when you have an emergency no phone you must use your cell phone ect.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I don't want or need one. Just one more thing to get stolen or lose. And besides, who would I call on it? And it's not like I actually GO anywhere. I don't drive, and I go to like what? 2-3 parties a year? And they're only like Halloween, Christmas, etc... What? Is a Jack-O-Lantern gonna explode or something? Come on. XD

I'll get one when I start driving and stuff but right now, I don't want one.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Did you know requirement like that? Also its etc, not ect. :)

Especially Nextel's Walkie-Talkie features, thats the best. Most of my friends have Nextels so it saves alot of minutes just using that.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    I have had one since I was in third grade my aunt got us all a prepaid one since 9/11 our cellphones get refilled automatically as soon as we only have 5.00 worth of minutes.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    i just got one!! my first one XD yay it's exciting. about time, at the age of 17, when i know maybe one person without one... =_=

i use t-mobile, and i have a samsung E105.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Cool everyone! AND seth30 I used to haev a prepaid all the time but it SUX!

Back