• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a cell phone?

Do you have a cell phone

• Total voters
    Years
    I've had a cell phone for...eh, the past few years at least - though I've had my current phone since only last December. It's mostly used in case people (usually my family) want to keep in contact with me when I'm away somewhere.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I was offered a cell phone by my dad but I refused. I just don't like phoning.... so no point taking care of a cell phone. =p

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No I don't have one. I don't feel the need to have one since I spend most of my time at home or out studying.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    But if we all lived in Japan there would prolly be a bunch of yeses. Don't a buncha kids have cellphones over there?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I've had one for, like, the last four years. It's become essential now for keeping in contact with friends when you're not able to meet up with them.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yes, but I barely use it. I only use calling cards to refill it, so I can't chat with friends as often as you guys can =/

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Yeppie sweetie! I've got a cellphone! A Motorola V3...something. XD It's got games, pictures, instant messager, internet, and all the unnessairy crud I don't really need! XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Hey guys I just got my cell phone today!
    It is awsome I love it^^
    Well the service will come tommorrow becuase there not open today since its Sunday!^^

Back