• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC? (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
  • That's nice. Well because I don't fight over someone Jeremy. A crush is just a crush to me not to fight over unlike two PC boyz. XD

Last edited:

Ash_luver

Let me be, My perogative
    Years
  • You know right now i kinda wanna have a crush on someone on this site...from elite13kid's view, all guys seem kool, but i am still looking and oo ya, plz, pm me to be friends, as u can see i only have 1 friend and that is elite13kid, and i hardly see him on...so plz, pm me, and Koga_luver, i know u, wanna be friends?

Airiesca

Newb Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Vega01 said:
    Come On Lets give a rest... I mean everybody gotta crush on everybody.....Pika2 didnt care they got a crush on Pika2................sorry for being in y'all business.......................................*Vega01 starting to blushes*......I have crushes Airiesca I might met her for 4 days but she was the 1 that make feel better if only if there someway how should I tell her....
    omg. hate to tell him but.... im already taken xD
    Im married (online only) to Slayer{BD}, of course no one here knows him cause he is from a completely different game.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    dont matter if ur taken itll turn out to be a big list, trust me...many crushes will be for the same person...even if theyre taken
    Kinda like the "Everyone likes the girls with usernames/names starting with Ka"

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Wow theres lots of crushes over here, omg I just missed a fight =__+

Airiesca

Newb Rom Hacker
    Years
  • digispirit virus said:
    dont matter if ur taken itll turn out to be a big list, trust me...many crushes will be for the same person...even if theyre taken
    Kinda like the "Everyone likes the girls with usernames/names starting with Ka"
    Well still. I haven't even been here at PC for a week... no offence Vega but thats a quick crush xD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Come On Lets give a rest... I mean everybody gotta crush on everybody.....Pika2 didnt care they got a crush on Pika2................sorry for being in y'all business.......................................*Ve ga01 starting to blushes*......I have crushes Airiesca I might met her for 4 days but she was the 1 that make feel better if only if there someway how should I tell her....

What about Pika2? Pika2 just wanted to mess around. Pika2 doesn't have a crush! XD *Stops talking in 3rd person.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back