• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    i think it's Lightning...too bad jeremy isnt looking here to tell me if i'm right or not....

*puts on Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee*
    maybe he loged off, cuz you were right XD

Hiya eliana ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes! i scared him with i excelent guessing so much, that he logged off! XD

ELI!!!! *hugs* i missed you!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Due to 7 staff members (not counting me because I fought to keep it open) saying this thread was "Too Spammy" "Off Topic" and members asking for rep points. So they wanted to lock so I locked it (so I didn't have to hear it from them any more and it was going nowhere).
    So starting any Crush Thread again will most likely end up locked like this one because some one is going to say "It's getting too spammy" or something and would be locked.

It's not something I wanted to do, locking the largest thread on PC is something I never wanted to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back