• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on somebody from your school?

Do you have a crush on your school?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I lol'd so hard at everyone who thought he was talking about having the crush on a school itself. LOL you guys are so nerdy thats the first thing you think off, rather than a girl.

And well, do I like a girl? Yes, I'm dating her? Do I want to do things with other girls? Don't tell my GF, but of course, I'm a guy, so yes.

I think its safe to say that guys, 15-40 have a "sexual crush" on every attractive girl. IDK about a mental one.
    Btw Tip- For a guy, something sexual and something emotional can easily be two different things. Girls tend to mix the two together, so even if a guys isn't super hot, they'll still like him if he's confident, funny, and caring.
    HOWEVER, if she thinks the guy is super ugly, then she's not going to like him emotionally either, even if he is nice/funny.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't crush on girls anymore. I just find cute ones and ask them out. :> And then I decide if I like them.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Do you mean to ask whether I've had a crush on someone AT our school? If so, then yes. If not, then...you're...um...different. ^__^;

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I lol'd so hard at everyone who thought he was talking about having the crush on a school itself. LOL you guys are so nerdy thats the first thing you think off, rather than a girl.

Uhm... Huh? Don't tell me you fell for that.
    Quick Tip: We were running with (what is hopefully) a typo, and talking about crushing over buildings in an attempt to be funny. ;)
    And I pride myself in not having a crush over every hot chick that walks by, thank you very much. It's a behavior pattern I never fell into.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes cause my school is conjoined with the middle school. Conjoined twin buildingss are all too sexy...
    Seriously though no. This school has the worst failures of girls(except for those blond ones with blue eyes that are lesbians but that's not the point) unlike the other school were our mouths couldn't close from all the drool.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Well on the school, um no but it is a good school. As a girl um yes. But I gave that one up a few months ago.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Fix the title, dude.

Well, yes. Name?....Its be in the post somewhere.

I always ride the subway (underground train in NYC) with her, and Liana and I are always together.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    No love for my school.

I did have a crush on a girl at school. Seriously, who doesn't have crushes in school?

I simply won't mention her name, it's not important. I will tell you she was a nice girl though. xD (too bad she was taken already)

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Having a crush on my school would have having a crush on a prison, since the walls of my school make it look like a Prison (not that it actually is; I rather like going to school).

It's just a tad weird in general, having a crush on a building.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    No. But school had a crush on me so I had to lay it out one.

Still, my answer is 'no'. XD​

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    Nah. Too few people XD

I consider them all acquaintances, friends at most. But not anyone I'd have a crush on.

All my crushes were naive ones in elementary/middle school, soooo.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    I go in and out of my school many times a week...but at times, it feels so distant towards me. I'm not sure if it likes me anymore,...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The school told me it liked me in 7th grade, so we held hands the rest of the day and skipped together... and it was so perfect. And then that night, it told me it hated me and that I was hideous and it slapped me in the face! ;O;

I WAS SO HUMILIATED. ;~; And then all the students laughed at me and pointed and threw tomatoes... and worst of all... the school told me that it liked someone else... It broke my heart... IT BROKE MY HEART. ;____;

Never trust a school... they're cruel things. :[

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I had a cruch on Four schools up until High School. I hate High School. He's mean, long, and always picks on me! :'(

Wait... This on a human? Well then, yes. I have a crush at my school. No more, no less.

Last edited:

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Ignoring the obvious grammar errors, I used to but not anymore. I like a guy who goes to a different school now, so... yeah.

Back