• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a crush on someone in PC?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I am not attracted to anyone on PC. I used to like The Black Hedgehog a lot but now it's over, and I haven't seen him around ever since I paired with Conor-kun and started liking him, but later I stopped liking him and now we're not pairs. I don't really trust anyone here, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, im paired with Black_kitsune_rioku right now, she's a nice girl, but i cant help it...i have a huge crush on someone else.....his name is Tha Pkmn Prodigy, and he is just awesome!!!

hahahahaha :cool:

Last edited:

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Gwah. @_@

Akinari said:
    As said by the people above, I don't really have a romantic interest in someone online. I'm more used to attracted to people who I'm physically communicating with.

If I like someone here, it's probably admiration or instinctive liking.

^_- Akinari took the words right out of my mouth. I really do admire Shiharu. She's nice and she does very beautiful art. I really admire her. :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Not anyone here, but on another forum I kinda fancy someone...I didn't set out to find someone over the internet, I just do. I got all jealous when I thought someone else liked him, but I didn't say anything to him about it. Me and another person just went on an investigation to see if she liked him, but she doesn't. Anyway, I know he's my friend but I think he thinks I'm just weird...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I don't really know how I like this girl, I guess I just do. but I'm not telling who she is!!!(sorry, I'm sort of shy when It comes to these things)

Back