• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a dream job? ;3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Do you have a dream job? ;3 (whether its realistic or not)

What I would really like to do is build computers. I may go back to College to learn how =3

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Marine biologist/scuba instructor/Trainer at sea world

Any of the above would be beyond amazing for me.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I love food. I want to be a chef in a fancy expensive restaurant.

That, or a game designer or artist of some other sort.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'd probably like to be a (at the very least) semi-successful author. That's my dream job of course, something more realistic would probably be working as a pharmacist or in another part of the medical field.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd like to write a series, that would later become a movie. Although, this isn't what I want to do, it's just a side thing. I'd really want to join a team of some website that's successful or something and be the lead graphic designer. I'm not very good right now, but I do plan on getting better.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well, I love being around computers and I love using Photoshop, so I would be happy being either a Mac Genius or a graphic designer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'd love to do something artistic as a living; either creative writing or graphic design, to be more specific. However, I think that's more something that will stay as a hobby if anything. My artistic side isn't really as prominent as my logical side is, although I will continue to develop both sides of me.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I would love to be an author, but on a scale of realism, that job opportunity doesn't exist. Well, unless I'm very lucky, I suppose. Other than that, I could also handle being a secondary school teacher or a game programmer, but that isn't going to happen to me either.

The future for my actual job and dream job is as clear as fog.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I wanted to be a psychiatrist. But I was lazy when it came to writing essays. I'm a graphic designer, sorta.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    DEFINITELY an Author, but an Astronaut (i'm not kidding) would be cool to be. My dream job would be an Author who, like J.K. Rowling, sell aboslutely millions of books worldwide. That would be nice..

If i could not be any of the above, i'd LOVE to be a Chocolatier.. i have decided what i REALLY want to be.. need to think soon!

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    My ultimate dream job would be a lottery player. Since this is a dream world, I would win every time. As for a dream job where I would actually have to do something, probably a critic of some kind or an author. But I'm a realist, so I'm not even attempting to pursue such options.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I wanted to be a illustrator since I was quite young to about a few years ago.

I realised that artists don't have a stable occupation, though I think I'll pursue it as my hobby, now I want to study law when I graduate. I want to become a Lawyer! If that doesn't work, I'm always glad to become an accountant, but, it sounds like a boring job. XD

Tomothy

You lookin' at meh?
    Years
    I would like to be either:
    -Scientist
    -Archaeologist
    -Paleontologist (Dinosaurs and all)
    -Astronaut

But sadly I can only choose one.
    I want to have these jobs because I want to explore around the stars in space and discover new planets (Astronaut). To find more species of Dinosaurs (Paleontologist). To discover the ancient times (Archaeologist). And to know what happens in the future (Scientist).

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Being some sort of manga-ka HELPER. I can't draw nicely for the life of me, but helping with plot design would be really cool.
    That or a graphic designer.

REALITY JOB: Lawyer or a psychiatrist.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    My dream job is a manga-ka. I love making up stories and drawing out my characters. However I don't plan on making all the drawings myself. I hope one day I would either join a manga group (Hopefully I want to join CLAMP) or make my own. ^^

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    A Graphics Designer, a Game Designer or a Writer. But I mostly want to be a Graphics Designer :3

Back