• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Do you have a fursona?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
How many of you actually have anthro versions of yourself? Do you have multiples? I'm curious, lol. I've never been much of a furry artist beyond drawing cute anime-ish animals but it's a fun thought experiment! I suppose this can include Pokesona's too.

So, do you have a fursona? Post a picture of your character's chart, your best attempt at a drawing / description, or an approximation of it (with the original artist's permission of course!), as well as a brief personality, species, and how your fursona relates to you!

I'd love the play with the idea of making one, or even a few, but I'm just not a part of the furry community so I feel like a dang poser, rip.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Fursonas are one of these things that just went past me without me noticing. Maybe me being a Nintendo guy also played a role? I know Sonic was one of the entryways for people creating Fursonas. I did however mess around with one of these MLP creator things, though I don't have the result anymore.

I usually stick to humanoid characters. I did at some point start incorporating animal properties into some of them, though. It's useful to give them some character.
I'd love the play with the idea of making one, or even a few, but I'm just not a part of the furry community so I feel like a dang poser, rip.
Furries are very open so there's no real reason to be afraid. Even if you draw a fursona you're not signing a contract or anything. :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Even if you draw a fursona you're not signing a contract or anything. :P
Y-You mean you don't become a card carrying member? (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I do have a fursona and they're basically a fusion of a dragon and a wolf and I do consider it kind of a part of me, at least I use it for my online avatars. I could probs draw more of them but here are some pictures:
faficon.png
Fafrir.png

I've basically made them just because it's more of a simple reason of I wanted a fusion and it does have some traits that relate to me such as collecting useless stuff and favourite colour is green. One day I do want to attempt a fursuit of this character.

Back