• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a girfriend? (or boyfriend)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Eh, I used to go out with somebody, but I was 12 and was really stupid at that time. XD

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    No, i've never had a girl friend.
    I know why to, most of the girls in school are my friends.
    (I hate most of the guys in my school, all they do is brag about how cool they are and hit on my friends...who hate them)
    So, i don't want to go out with my friends, and they don't want to go out with their friend.

So, i'll have to wait.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    im sorry but i'll have to laugh

Lmfao.

I have had only one girlfriend, buuuuuuuuuut she cheated on me ('cause she was drunk, ha) and smexed up this guy. So I ended it there. It didn't really bother me, and I got over it really fast. We're still friends, though. I just know not to ever go back out with her. =]

I'm glad I never kissed her; who knows who else she might've smexed?!

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Well, no, actually. Free and single. Sometimes it's better that way and I have more time and attention to give to other things.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I actually do have a girlfriend (I dunno If I can call her that, but oh well)

It just started about a few weeks ago actually xD So nothing big yet.

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    Nope... and call me pathetic, but I'm 19 and have never even been kissed either. Heh.

I guess I'm just very picky when it comes to guys and want somebody who is interested in the same things that I am. So far no guys at school cared about Pokemon, anime, fantasy you know? That kinda stuff. I'd rather be alone than in bad company but still, sometimes the loneliness does chew at your brain meats! *squish!*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Nope, I can't say I've ever had a girlfriend, I'm fine with it for the time, I don't think I'd really need a girlfriend at my age XD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Ya. We'll I have had one or two girlfriends depending on how you look at it. The last one ended VERY badly and I lost friends over it. So right now I can say I'm not looking, and I don't know when I will be again. I'm not really boyfriend material, not enough fun XD.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Had one back in 2005, she dumped me, haven't had one since. cursed with having parents liking me which usually drives the girl to stay 'just friends'
    its a rolling trend, I now have plenty of girls who are friends, but no girlfriend.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Had one back in 2005, she dumped me, haven't had one since. cursed with having parents liking me which usually drives the girl to stay 'just friends'
    its a rolling trend, I now have plenty of girls who are friends, but no girlfriend.

Testify brother, Testify. I had that in the last relationship. I also am doomed it seems if the girl likes to do allot of travel. I don't go to far because I'm poor, my parents are poor, and its just not in the budget.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I am easily being dragged by love though... :\
    But I always close my heart and deny these lovely feelings to myself and just continue with my life.
    Conclusion, I am single...

But there's this one girl who I really love the most, and I tried to ask her out when we were still in junior high, cause I can no longer bear it to myself an to keep it a secret. And she said 'yes' with a very sweet smile, but then I soon to realize that maybe I can hurt her, and so I tried to explain and we broke up, but we still love each other... :\

Now, we can no longer see each other 'cause college is much difficult, and we are not in the same institute. But I guess, I still love her... But we can still have communication through cellphone, but no so often. Oh well...

So no, I have no GF as of now. :)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    To be honest, I've never been interested in females. ಠ_ಠ
    Even if I had a girlfriend, it'd probably be a hard experence for me and soon enough I'd have my own "Odd Pokemon Out" episode unfolding.

Back