• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a girfriend? (or boyfriend)

Years
    Well, to be honest, I really don't have time to Alter my Levels on games, update my Computer, Maintain Relationships with my Family, take care of the Cat when everyone else is annoyed with him for Pestering them AND Maintain a Relationship with a Girlfriend. It's just too much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't have a boyfriend. I love being single waaaaaay too much. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Pah! You say that now, but chances are, you'll be one of those who at 34 has a Wedding Dress in your Trunk!

Hehehe, who knows? =P I'm definitely not staying single forever, I just don't want a boyfriend.... right now. XD

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    I kninda do...

I have a made up one lol

I had to make her up cause my classmates were making fun of me calling me the G word...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well I recently broke up with my girlfriend...

So i'm in uncharterd waters here...single.

Last edited:

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I do not have a girlfriend, I never had one, and I will probably not have one anytime soon. However, I will not completely burn the bridge that could bring us together. Who us will be is yet to be determined.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I have had boyfriends, 3 I think one more serious then the others.. But not right know I am single and happy :)

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I have a boyfriend :D I guess somebody know who he is x] He is called Lt. surge's raichu here ^^ We have been together since June 2006, best thing that ever happend to me :)

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
    I don't have a girlfriend. I have girls that are friends. But not a girlfriend. I'm not really in the mood to date or get into a deep relationship at this current time.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hmm... my friends are hooking me up with a girl, but other than that, just an ex. She's off to a better place...

... *sighing* ...

She's in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan... do they have phones there?

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    Hmm... my friends are hooking me up with a girl, but other than that, just an ex. She's off to a better place...

... *sighing* ...

She's in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan... do they have phones there?
    thats too bad but of course they have phones there.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    Nope. Not offline. Ugly, personality sucks so much... I'm probably going to never get married, grow old, and die alone at the rate I'm going.

i'm not to sure about that. you could get older like 13 or 14 and find a girl whom you really like. Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend isn't that girl to me. its her friend.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Nope. Not offline. Ugly, personality sucks so much... I'm probably going to never get married, grow old, and die alone at the rate I'm going.

Dude, you're sooo pretty! And I think you have a great personality.

I wish I had a bf ;;

Back