• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a journal/diary?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • I actually tried to start a journal with this app on my iPad, but I'm running out of things to write because nothing is quite frankly happening, xD so I might fail before a week passes.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • It's super painful for me to write more than a few lines, so I don't keep a paper diary anymore. I used to write in them everywhere; I have a lot of diaries from ages 9-12 stored safely. But I stopped using them when I began to prolifically update my LiveJournal. I don't update my LJ anymore, but I do have a private one I update several times a month to record my thoughts/life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to up to around 18ish when I got too lazy for it n_n I can read through old ones for memories but they seem kinda dumb now tbh plus I can remember stuff for the most part! At least if something matters I know where to find details on it plus I mention most things to people or blog about important things and I save logs so I'm otherwise fine :)

Back