• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a life?

Years
    I'm one of those guys who, if not at work/school/wherever, can be found at home. Friends are few. Acquaintances? I have too many. (?)

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
    Is this a life? (probably not)
    At home all day playing Warcraft/Dota and on MSN chatting to people.
    Pretty anti-social i think =)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I go out with my friends regularly, and I spend a lot of time on PC and MSN. I vary, I suppose. :(

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I have a father who is pretty much against me being social with my friends outside of school. But I guess I can't blame him, I mean on the last day of school we went to a supermarket, bought a few roast chickens. Then we pushed over a trolley on the side path and used it as a table. So pretty much what we did for fun was ravage through some roast chickens with our hands(we didn't wash them either) on the side of the road right next to a mall on a pushed over trolley. So I wouldn't say I have the most interesting social life, wait no I take that back I definitely have the most interesting social life. It's a lot less generic than some party held by minors who drink and smoke.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Before I would say no without hesitation, but lately I have been really social. =)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's hard to fit in with people who do not like my views. It's difficult for the average people to like my views. So my social life is pretty much non-existant

Iron Maiden

Am I Evil?
    Years
    At school my social life was shite. Since going to college though, i have developed a fairly decent social life. I have a nice circle of close friends, who are all into similar things as me. I go out most weeks but im not one for going to night clubs, not my type of scene, i prefer to just go to a normal pub.

I have yet to find that perfect girl though, which is my primary goal this year.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'd say I have a good social life. I have many close friends, and even though we aren't always out partying or whatever.. we meet up and do different things. :3

I do spend quite a lot of my time on the computer but it's not because I have 'no life', it's just because.. I want to. I guess you could say I have an online and offline life. 8DD

If that makes sense, anyway. But a lot of the time they run into each-other, so.. I can't really separate them that much.

Maybe I'm still undecided. xD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have no life in this sense, and never have had. I prefer to be alone so I'm not distressed about it, it's a choice really.

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    I have a life, yes. I do my school work just fine, I own 4 Pythons which I feed once per week and care for always. (usually busy with them). I have a bf who I spend a lot of time with. I also like going to the mall on occasion to see a new movie and such. So, yes, I have a life.

Years
    I have a life, but to be honest not too much of it. I have some friends, not many because quality>quantity. No, actually because I always had problems with socializing, it takes me a lot longer than most people.
    I am rarely seen at parties, I don't really like them, maybe because I horribly suck at dancing, hate party music and am not such a big fan of alcohol as most of my friends are. My favorite ways to maintain social contacts are school and skype (while playing rts games via hamachi, so this only applies for the nerdier of my friends), so if that falls under real life, I have one.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I don't really have much of a social life because people are just not worth trusting. They all turn on me eventually.

I will go to places with people, though. I'm not a partier though. I turned 21 almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven't had my first drink... If that says anything!

I've found that one of my main friends is recently getting into a crowd of people who party more often. I'm not necessarily thrilled about this because I've always felt safe with my friends because we never did anything like that.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    loool DEFINE THE WORD LIFE PLEASE

I mean yeah. I actually do have a life outside of the online world. I have a few friends I visit and all but to be honest... I'm pretty socially-retarded for... reasons I will not mention. But yeah. I have a good reason. I hate large groups of people and don't generally enjoy being in loud situations. It becomes kind overwhelming and I usually escape from that alot. D:

It's not like I don't go out and have fun on my own. But to be around people for me, is quite a stretch. I go to a group thing every friday though and get to be with a certain friend and whatever... alot of my offline friends aren't into anime. which is like a HUGE thing for me because anime itself is like my whole life. It's hard for me to really have friends unless they are anime otakus like I am. x_x Because I talk about anime pretty much... 24/7. D:

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Exactly life is your own definition. No one can tell you that you don't have a life because you might be into something that they aren't. But based on what the "popular" term for life is i had a good social life back in high school and then i entered college and lost touch with every one and it blows as of late and its bee 4 years i am graduating and i have not made one single long term friend. I blame myself but i guess thats because i am a odd person with different tastes in life. Still i don't care as long as i am happy with what i do then there is no problem. I just would have for some one to come to my face and say oh well if you don't do so and so you don't have a life. Well screw that define your own life and don't let any one else tell you other wise.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I don't have a life. Period.
    I'm on the computer whenever school allows. I have no friends in real life.
    But I'm completely okay with it. :3

Lol me too!

I tend to stay out of peoples way. I'm quiet 99.3% of the time in real life.

I have no life in this sense, but if I didn't have a life, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
    I actually love my social life.

My Sophomore year in high school i started partying (not like huge raves, just high school/ small college parties that are invite only haha), which was maybe the best decision i've ever made :) I know its not the best health wise, but I've had more fun than I could have ever imagined in high school as a senior. Although I was a teenage alcoholic at a ridiculous private boarding school at one point, I wouldn't change a thing. At least now I know how to handle myself at college next year, and I wont be one of those stupid kids drinking for the first time that puts themselves in a coma :( I'll never forget the memories of doing stupid shite every weekend with the bro's (my best friends) and the ho's (the hoes) haha. Regardless, I need my alone time once in a while and I would DIE without the internet.

I don't usually go to huge party's n junk. But, I hang out with my friends. If I ever do end up going to a huge party, I usually just hang out with my friends, or just sit in a corner alone. So, I guess, what most people would classify as "having a life" I don't. But, I like my life, I prefer it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't have an active social life, but since high school started I've been hanging out with friends often in school and even out of school, which was actually quite rare back during my days in middle school.

Still, my social li
    fe is more active on the internet than in real life, but the gap isn't as big as when I first joined here.

Back