• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a myspace?

you have a myspace?

• Yes :cool:

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No :(

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    No, I don't have a myspace. The pages I've visited on there have been cluttered and difficult to view, and often have annoying music or video playing in the background!

I much prefer LiveJournal for that sort of thing, it's cleaner and easy to use. :)

--FG

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I do have one, but I mainly just use it to keep in touch with people from school. Especially now that I won't be seeing them every day like I used to in high school.

I don't use it for blogging though. Like everyone else, I much prefer LJ. <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes, but I don't use it unless people add me or comment . xD

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    I also have a myspace

I use mine to talk with friends that have moved or i don't see much and i join other profiles like WWE and Music profile

My background i use was made by me xD

*addeds myspace link to sig*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I have a myspace, but I only use it to talk with my friends that I went to school with, and I also use it to talk to a couple of my cousins too, so I'm not posting the link here.

Btw, I don't think I've ever heard of LiveJournal before.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Psh, me follow a fad?

Never. I. Will. Not. Get. A. Myspace. PERIOD.

Ugh. For those of you who don't understand the point I'm trying to make, "No, I do not have a myspace." End of story. Don't try to pester me getting one, because I'll just be utterly rude to you. I find it to be merely a fad, and it will fade out in a few years. Wasting hours of time on Myspace, for nothing.

So no Myspace. Never. Must I repeat?

Back