• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Partner/Pair here at Pokecommunity?

Are you Partnered/Paired with anyone at PC?

• Total voters
Years
  • Yes, I do. Her name is Yuukihime, she's pretty awesome as far as I can tell. I made her my pair because she reminds me of my GF, and she's a spunky, smart and strong woman.

Years
  • i was paired once, but i think she's left as i haven't seen or spoke to her since about November. shame, i really enjoyed talking to her and having someone special like that "/
    I hope i can pair up again though. i love getting to know people on a personal level. i'm just nosy like that x]

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I am paired, and have been paired quite a few times in the past. My current pair is just a friendly pairing. :3

Still, my previous pairs were all awesome too. Generally anyone I've paired with is awesome. :p

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I'm not paired currently, but I used to be. Way back in '07 when I joined, I was paired with Momoshiro. It didn't work out at all, cause I basically just paired her to have a pair (lame, I know). Then a year later (ish) I was paired with Astinus. Then I was super inactive until new years, so we're not paired anymore. And here we are now!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't have a pair here at PC because I don't know who I should be paired with. If someone asked me to be part of their pair, I'd be happy to accept it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've had like waaaay too many pairs. :(

The pairing I'm in now is actually my second longest (just realised then), since my first one went for a bit over a year back when I was a noob and was like "omg a pair". But yeah now I'm paired with my boyfriend, which is represented by... two food groups in my signature. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Nope, I never have been. I keep hinting that I want a pair, but no one loves me enough. :'(

I wouldn't want one as an actual relationship though. That's a bit silly imo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I dunno. I'm not right now, and I'm not sure if I ever will be. Not that it matters at all to me. :P

Draci.Kun

Hungry Like the Wolf<3
    Years
  • Nope, of course, I don't know anyone here really well enough to do so. I joined earlier this month, so I think I still have some running around, chatting, and meeting to do before I get paired up (there's one other member here I know personally, but sadly, he never gets on :C I need to kick him on here sometimes xD)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm never really on much to have a pair on here anymore. I'd get one if I spent more time here

Years
  • I'm paired with Ryoutarou, and our pairing was the result of many enjoyable conversations and the feelings we had for each other at the time. Those feelings have only escalated to be something so wonderful, so yes...I am paired with my boyfriend. :)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    No, mostly due to the fact that not many people like me enough to be paired with me. :P

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Pairing seems fun, but currently I don't have a pair. I'm going to try to get one. But of course, know him first.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I have had two pairs (friendship) and they were brilliant pairs, but now I'm un-paired and fine with it. I wouldn't want to ask people to pair; I just feel edgy when thinking about doing it.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I did for my first 6 months here at PC, then I kinda became inactive and when I returned I had a PM from her saying i'd been gone too long and had been replaced.

I've been pairless since ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    To be honest, I don't even remember if I'm in a pair or not ;-; I think not though, it hasn't occurred to me for about six months.

Years
  • I am paired with Tachibana Azumi since... umm... I can't even remember. x_x Sometime in October I guess? We just got paired together for fun. (Don't take it the wrong way.) >_>

Back