• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Have a Pet?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • I have two cats (Sammi and Lester), one guinea pig (Gary) and two fish (Ben and Jerry). I don't own any of them, as my parents take care of all them. (Mostly my dad. But, my mom takes care of the Gary).

Years
  • I have a rabbit, I used to have two but the other one died 2 or 3 weeks ago. Well, I read some years ago they become 7 years old on average and both my rabbits became 10 last year, so I could probably have expected it. It still hurt a lot though

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I have a silky Yorkshire Terrier puppy named Zeke. he is my baby and I wouldn't go anywhere without him :3

Spoiler:

Years
  • All I've got is a cat, if that counts. XP
    Well, and two turtles we released in the backyard and haven't seen in over a year, that counts too, right? XD
    Oh, and the like half a dozen hamsters buried in teh backyard...

okay, so obviously, i need to stop getting hamsters...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • We have a Saluki/Lurcher cross (dog, obviously) named Nikkalla (pronounced Nik-ay-lah, it was the name the rescue-sanctuary gave her) and handily, I also have a photo of her. (She had to go to the vets this morning and have a jab, and I luffed her miffed expression.)

Spoiler:

She got spoiled at dinner though, so I don't see why she was sulking then :']

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I have a kite at my old house, and that's all there is. He's alone, so I might bring him to the nearest conservatory when I return home.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No, because (a) I'm highly allergic to animal dander, (b) Dorms prohibit any pets besides fish, (c) If I had a fish, I'd probably forget to feed it, and (d) If I had a fish, I'd be waking up the entire dorm all night yelling, "MAGIKARP, SPLASH!"

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • I have one cat and one dog. I love my kitty <3
    ...and the dog too i guess :P
    Used to have a hamster but... ;~;

Back