• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a short temper

Do you have a short temper

• Yes.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No.

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm quick to anger if the conditions are right, but I have very high self-control so people hardly ever see it...but I did explode in the middle of english class once this year because people were blaming me for something that wasn't my fault and that always gets me angry...I have a sort of a constant, low-key, seething anger all the time but that's only at school, because I'm constantly antagonized by a certain foursome who hates me...but as I said I have a very high level of self-control. Usually the only things that make me angry are when I or someone else gets insulted or hurt. Beyond all that, I'm pretty calm and laid-back, though...I got knocked down in the hallway today, and were other people would have beat the person up instantly, I kept calm and saw that it wasn't intentional...I'm usually good at thinking things out and solving them diplomatically, which is a good skill in life I suppose...my one problem is that I have an inability to make comebacks when I'm insulted -.-

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    My temper iz zooooo...not there>,< I don't get upzet very eazily at all. I don't remember the lazt time I waz really teazed about anything 0.o When my friendz get picked on I of courze get angry but I juzt uze a whitty coment and they go away^_^''' Izzat bad? I hope not becauze I uze my humor to zolve almozt any conflict*u* But bazicly the only thing that makez me yell from anger iz when I zee zomeone hurting an animal, wheather it'z theirz or not >=/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Me too. I guess sometimes I can be a little too nice, so that could be one of my bad traits. One of my old friends took advantage of me so much. I usually have a difficult time standing up for myself in real life. It seems like I have no problem sticking up for my friends, though. I need to learn to toughen up a bit. ._.''

Ohhh, they're so mean...people taking advantage of other people. >.<
    Luckily my friend doesn't do that anymore or he'll know what happens.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    real short temper...especially when people IM me just because they're bored
    friends? i dont really have any good friends...so...in real life...i guess i have less of a short temper than online...except my parents...2 hours of SAT per day when im in 8th grade? sheesh...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, well, I get angry a whole lot, I just never really show it. I always hold my anger in, but instead of just having an outburst every once in a while, I take my anger out on sports =/

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I suppose...my one problem is that I have an inability to make comebacks when I'm insulted -.-
    Ah... I have the exact same problem. o_o My brother can make a comment on one of my clumsy moves, and I'll be like '.... WHATEVER.' I'd love to be able to come up with a witty comeback, but it never happens. XD I'll always think of one when it's too late. Though, not too many people like to mess with me anyways. I can give a pretty good death glare; it's piercing. XD Lol. So I can scare him and my cousin with that. Heh, it works even better than a comeback, actually.

PokeMaster1000 said:
    Ohhh, they're so mean...people taking advantage of other people. >.<
    Luckily my friend doesn't do that anymore or he'll know what happens.
    I know... And I had to learn that the hard way. =\

Years
    I almost never get out-right angery, just annoyed.
    Really there are only two things I can think of that get me all up in arms so to speak :

1. I can stand it when people act like they know it all, or are so perfect
    2. I really cant stand somone pushing their views on others

Other then that im all smiles ^^

Years
    lets put my temper this way. the entire cyberspace is about the size of the bomb. and the fuse is as big as a virus. thankfully, it takes a lot to light it, and nine times out of 10 the bomb is a dud. Raichu Master managed to make the bomb explode in an RPG... then I rememberd it was an RPG and decided it was an act

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    :p

Well...only two things make him me mad. O.O; Someone insults my favourite stuff...like Pokemon and my name, my looks and my family...

Well...I won't give up the fight. >.> Really I won't give up...

Heh, I love the PC. It's the only place I like...well...with a few exceptions of home :)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Do I have a short temper? Ask Kayleigh or 100marios (Jordan) to get your answer...^_^;; But, yeah, IRL I do have a bad temper with certain people. If someone's just extremely annoying, I just let loose and flip out at them. My parents are fine witnesses to that statement...heh, lol. Most of the time I refrain from fighting in school because I don't want to get suspended or "in-house" or something stupid like that. It'd blemish my perfect angelic reputation...! =^_^=

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Do I have a short temper? Ask Kayleigh or 100marios (Jordan) to get your answer...^_^;; But, yeah, IRL I do have a bad temper with certain people. If someone's just extremely annoying, I just let loose and flip out at them. My parents are fine witnesses to that statement...heh, lol. Most of the time I refrain from fighting in school because I don't want to get suspended or "in-house" or something stupid like that. It'd blemish my perfect angelic reputation...! =^_^=
    Oh yeah, I know extremely well hehe...

I'm pretty much the way Kairi said earlier. It's difficult for me to get really angry, (in fact, I don't think I've ever let out my complete fury on someone before hehe) but when I do.....oh.....hehe...

I'm really good at comebacks; it's pretty much one of my talents!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My mom teases me sometimes about my mild temperness. (That's... not a word, is it?) She jokes about wanting to see me go out and kick the tree in our yard when I'm angry, because I never do anything violent when I'm angry. I've never even yelled back at her. My brother, on the other hand... I've yelled at him before, but it's never been too bad or anything. XP

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    My mom teases me sometimes about my mild temperness. (That's... not a word, is it?) She jokes about wanting to see me go out and kick the tree in our yard when I'm angry, because I never do anything violent when I'm angry. I've never even yelled back at her. My brother, on the other hand... I've yelled at him before, but it's never been too bad or anything. XP
    When my mom teases me, I always tease her right back. We're really close, so she knows I'm just playing around with her.
    Temperness?
    *grabs some specs and looks in a dictionary*
    'Fraid not hehe....

Same thing goes for my sister. My dad, my sister, and I, are all really good at making comebacks, so we often play around with one another. I recall us having a 'teasing night' of the sort, where we all....well, teased eachother hehe....
    Everyone in my family can take a joke really well!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I remember--now I was very little when I did this, but once I read a bad review for Pok?mon the Movie 3 by a guy named Curtwright. To let out my anger, I nicknamed a Gyarados Curtwirght and made my Raichu use thunder on it in Pok?mon Stadium 2. ._.; I found that same Gyarados in the box of my Red game a few weeks ago. o.x;

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    I have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyy

s
    h
    o
    r
    t

t
    e
    m
    p
    e
    r
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100marios

Years
    Kairi said:
    I remember--now I was very little when I did this, but once I read a bad review for Pok?mon the Movie 3 by a guy named Curtwright. To let out my anger, I nicknamed a Gyarados Curtwirght and made my Raichu use thunder on it in Pok?mon Stadium 2. ._.; I found that same Gyarados in the box of my Red game a few weeks ago. o.x;
    *snickers*
    Well, that's one way to let out your anger hehe...
    I have to admit that I do get rather frustrated when people give the pokemon movies bad reviews. They know nothing of what it's about!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    No, I never get angry at all. I'm a very calm person even when my brother or my sister is teasing me. *Snickers* Nice story, Abby.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hehe, nice story Kairi! :P I'd probably do that. I hate when people give bad reviews on good movies!!!! It makes me want to go attack them! *runs off with tape and a chair*

Back