• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Wii?

DO YOU HAVE A WII?

• yes

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • getting one

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • never gonna get one

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yes, I have a Wii. I tried getting it on day one but I didn't have the money so I tried to sell some of my old games/consoles just for the sake of getting $250.
    After months of searching, I finally got ahold of a Wii. And even to this day, I still play it (Albeit not as much as I used to.).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I think I got mine some time during the first week of its release. I absolutely adore the Wii controls.

I wish it was more powerful and less junk from third parties, but the good stuff that is there is really good.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    im getting one for my birthday >:D!!!
    im such a snoop but when you see a GameStop bag the size of a game console just sitting there i have to look

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • Yea, me and my little bro have one that we bought with our own money around last christmas, and I was actually surprised we found one that close to christmas ^_^; and just bought a 360 back in september around the 9th or so.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I have a wii and I have more than 10 games for it, so yay!!! ^_^ I love my wii
    Its easier to contact friends than my cell phone... yea idk weird... lol

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I have the Wii.

But it's the ridiculous JP version.

How I hate JP Versions!!

Anyway, I never, ever buy the CDs for the Wii games.

I do illegal stuff on the Wii CDs (Can you guess what is it? Answer

in Profile Message.)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have a Wii, but I hardly use it except to play SSBB once in a while... :P Oh well.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yeah, I have a Wii, and it's almost 3 years old :D.

There are barely any people that do not have a Wii, good, now Nintendo has enough to make an MMORPG Console!

Well, that's another story, fellow Wii-Wees :D

Years
  • My Wii is... under my couch, I believe. @_@;; We barely use it. My brother and I might decide to play a quick game of SSBB once in a while (and yes, I totally demolish him every time) but that's about it. Our Wii doesn't get out much, what with a PS3 and and 360 in the house.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • I have a Wii, but I only use it when friends come over, or when I'm REALLY bored.

I'm really hoping I'll get a PS3 for Christmas, so I can get a console that doesn't double as a dust collecter.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    yea I have Wii, but I don't use that much I just can't find anything worth playing at the moment.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I sure have got a wii! It's fantastic. I'm playing ACCF at the moment =]

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have a Wii, which I haven't taken out of the box since we came back from vacation in August. :x I hardly find time to actually sit in front of the TV and play it; I'd much rather play on a handheld.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Don't revive threads that haven't had new posts in over a month.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back