• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any Brothers or Sisters?

Do you have any Brothers or Sisters?

• Brothers

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Sisters

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • No, I'm an Only Child

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I have two brothers. One older and one twin. I guess I could be considered a middle child because I'm two minutes older than my twin. XD

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I have 1 sister and 2 brother's, but one of them likes to tease me. ¬¬ He can be nice to me too so he's an "okay" brother XP

I'm the youngest so yeah..

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I have a half brother and a half sister.They are much older than me though.My half brother is 21 and my half sister is 23.My brother i find alright but my sister i have nothing to do with but she's never done anything wrong to me but lets just say she's not a nice person and is really rough.My mum hates her and everyone else who nows her thinks she's really rough aswell and i agree with all of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I've got a 20 year old brother I haven't seen in about ten years, and I also have a younger sister and brother who I live with. Though they are all actually my half-siblings (My older brother and I share a father; my younger siblings and I share a mother), I don't consider them as so.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I actually have a biggish family. Three sisters and a brother (five kids) but the sister younger than me died at birth and my brother never lived with us (let's not discuss it).
    My sisters, however are big in my life. One lives here (she has a boyfriend who works at the cable company, free cable) and she..... hey she just turned 25 today! It's the 22 of Feb, I forgot.
    My other sister lives in Long Island (I dont know who she's living with anymore, she moves too much) and she's in graduate school workin' toward her phd in physics 8D genius girl! And she's just like me too, we both were outcasts, were made fun of and are either bisexual or complete lesbian.
    My family kinda rocks, now that I think of it. Because I'm the annoying sibling!
    XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have two younger brothers; one will be 15 in May and the other is only 3. I actually love spending time with both of them!

The older one is fun because he has a lot of the same interests as me (Pokémon, different video games, tv shows, and movies, drawing, etc.) and I can honestly say that he's one of my best friends. He can get on my nerves at times, but overall he's a great brother to have. The other isn't very old yet, but I still love him a lot because he's just so cute and is a real sweetie!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yes. I have a brother. o_o I whine about him a lot, and he's an aggressive little moron, but I still love him. Ehh. Love and hate are close together, apparently.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't know about that, hate is a bit neurotic. :P

I have a twin sister. I'm the older one, by like 15 minutes or so. She's always had better grades then me, [way] more friends, always went to smarter schools, and is now at a much smarter university..... Is she pleasant to have or what XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    well, i used 2.....till he died.......it was just a stupid drunk driver, he didn't know where he was going and just crashed 2 my bro........and ya -_-

Back