• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any PC Ambitions?

Do you have any PC Goals?

• Total voters

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I don't like that image in the post above me. (Charizard can so take out that dino with an Earthquake/Brick Break(haha))

I do have a PC goal now that I am back here in the Voting Poll section. That goal to have a poll that would be Poll of the Week!

Yes. That is my current PC goal for now. It may change in the next month when I see something else I want. hahaha

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hmm. I used to want to mod really badly and all, but honestly, I've become increasingly busy in my life nowadays, I could personally care less about a title and bold name. =/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Older members of PC who recognize my name know that I can be considered a victim of my old ambition. I used to be a very popular member around here, everyone liked me. I became a mod thanks to Kwesi, and then...the bad stuff happened. Influenced by certain PC staff that are now banned or inactive, I was driven to become even higher in the chain. I made a few enemies, and lost a lot of friends. I became an S-mod, but after a couple of months I left the community to spend time to reflect on myself.

I'm not going to soil my second coming here by letting any ambitions get in the way of my good nature. I'm still good friends with Andy, Jake, and other staff members, but I'm not wanting to be them anytime soon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    In four and a half years at PC I have accomplished virtually nothing so I'm not really planning on starting anytime soon.

Back