• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have comp issues at Times.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ha. Not a single one since I?ve owned this system, six months. ^_____________^

*mystical perfection font*

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Well heres flygons computer.

Comp: BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH Im going to freeze my self for ever.

Flygon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comp: HAHAHAHAH You will never stop my rain of evil across the internet.

Flygon: Wait Ill just turrn you off.

Comp: Fool that will just make things worse.

Flygon: No it wont.

Turns off and all problems are gone.

~Oh Yay~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    <_< *growls at Kairi*

My computer is TERRIBLE. o___o It's actually being good today, and that means that I've only had to restart it twice. It's always very low on memory, so if I open too many windows, it starts dying. Plus, it's often fairly jerky and whenever I restart it, it makes this really loud, annoying, squealing noise unless I turn the moniter off. Think... like fingernails scratching on a chalkboard, but far, far worse. @_@;;

;_; I want a better one.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Nope doesn't crash at all...YAY!!!...well...unless a friend sends me a virus...or i decide to crash it myself...which hasn't happened yet...hey Kairi want a virus to crash ur computer? XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I always have comp problems, and everyday. My computer likes to go very slow sometimes when loading things, and even with quiting things. Sometimes it takes me a long time to just get online. Yesterday was the worst day ever when trying to get on. It took me a whole hour. Also, sometimes when I'm on PC, pages will start to double load. They will load, and then they'll load again right after, and I have no control. Then I have to switch to a different screen name and back again to stop it. I have to do that like three times a day. Sometimes the internet will just quit right before my eyes too. Then I have to restart the computer, and try to log online again. That happened to me yesterday. In the past, it usually happened everyday, but then it stopped happening for a long time. Now it's happening again, but usually only about once every other three days or so.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    digispirit virus said:
    Nope doesn't crash at all...YAY!!!...well...unless a friend sends me a virus...or i decide to crash it myself...which hasn't happened yet...hey Kairi want a virus to crash ur computer? XD
    Nah, I?m way too secure to let any kind of virus get far enough to do any damage whatsoever! =D *shiny grin*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    We've had so many computer changes that I can't remember which ones had issues. Whichever one my sister and I would get stuck sharing was usually the one that would go really slow and crash and freeze up constantly. Then I would eventually get fed up with all the crashing and use my dad's instead! Then he would fix up the other one for himself and the cycle would repeat! But my laptop has worked just fine! I've had some internet connection issues but that's not because of my laptop... it's my dad's wireless card that doesn't work right!

But yeah, I've had my share of computer problems!

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
    my laptop is ok ... the only problems i have with it are:
    - spyware popups :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - slow :D

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    My C drive is piling up, and im due for a reformat.. ><..
    thus, I am slowing down.. which doesnt help my mood any.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Boy, are you kidding? LOL, I have problems all the time! My home comp crashes all the time, I've checked for viruses and spyware and it's all fine but it has kernel errors anyway. And Win98SE is supposed to be stable.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Oh yeah, yesterday I restarted it ~ 10 times... and it's too slow too... *checks drivers* Space in use: 7,78 GB, Free space: 11,20 GB... Spy-wares: 301... I don't understand >_@ ...

TeamRocket

Yeah, i have tweaked it a little for speed optimiztion but it still takes forever in a day to load. And my Mandrake system.... ooo don't get me started!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have a freaky deaky version of Norton Internet Secuirty. It keeps giving me alerts like, "This alert does not mean you are infected with a virus. It merely means that a file associated with the virus is found on this computer. The file may or may not be harming you computer." So, I have dormant uselss viruses on my computer. And the internet disconects at random moments.

Lightning - I'm determined to help you fix your computer. My uncle makes computers down in his basement. I doubt he would let me give you one for free so I won't even bother asking him. But, he is techy kind of guy. And he may be able to help you out. So describe your problems to me in an email or something in as much detail as possible and I'll try to get him to help out.

aaaaaa

iexplore.exe tends to propagate itself a little too freely for my liking, and ABC has those horrible memory leaks sometimes.
    But otherwise, it's fine.
    I measure my PC uptime in months.
    So yeah :)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It bugs me to leave my computer on all night, except when I?m getting Linux ISOs and other huge files. It?s in my room, so the fans n? stuff annoy me at night. o.o

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It bugs me to leave my computer on all night, except when I?m getting Linux ISOs and other huge files. It?s in my room, so the fans n? stuff annoy me at night. o.o
    Tell me about it hehe...
    We need new fans in my computer. Sometimes, when I turn on the computer, the sound from the fans is so loud, you could here it from across the house. Then my mom is aware that I am on the computer hehe...

Back