• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you have Jirachi

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Yeah like the title says. I was wondering who got the Bonus Disk. I got it from my friend, just to borrow. I got two Jirachis now, one in Ruby, one in Sapphire. My Sapphire Jirachi is level 34, trying to get that Doom Desire move.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have one but I got it from Pokemon Channel not from the bonus disk.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    I too got it from the pokemon channel game (which was quite crap). You don't get the bonus disk with colloseum in the UK unfortunately.

Years
    I have one I got in ruby but traded it to emerald know he is part of my party I borrow the bonus disc of a friend also

Years
    I got Jirachi on my Ruby and Sapphire from the Colosseum bonus disc. I used a cheat on Colosseum to clone one of them and the clone is on my Emerald version.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I got mine off Pokemon Channel lucky i got it for cheap the gameplay is crap.XD.

But nah if you missed out have a look on ebay i saw like 5 bonus disks for cheap.XD.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I have one on my ruby version. Are there any requirements for me to be able to trade it to my emerald version?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I too have one on ruby(channel)but I dont want it on emerald because I want all nonlegendaries

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2005
    i have it through bonus disk, then tranfer it to ruby, then tranfer from ruby to emerald, very easy to tranfer without any problem. and yes jirachi is a legendary pokemon, very useful and it will start at level 5

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    i have 1 on ruby and 1 on emerald. my little brotha has saphhire and i'm only trading it to him for his shiny regice. yeah the little luky buga got a shiny regice. if u were wondering about the colour its a lighter shade of blue than usual.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    mew_rocks said:
    i have 1 on ruby and 1 on emerald. my little brotha has saphhire and i'm only trading it to him for his shiny regice. yeah the little luky buga got a shiny regice. if u were wondering about the colour its a lighter shade of blue than usual.

i got mine from an action replay code and 1 from space.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    I have many Jirachis. Got all from Channel. Of course I had to restart my Sapphire many times to get so many.

Back