• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you help "around the house"?

Do you help "around the house"?

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I tend to help clean up when asked to. It's just me, dad and my little brother here so we don't have to scrub everything spotless. We keep the place clean enough that it's safely liveable.

I usually tend to help by carrying out the trash. Usually we empty it all out once a week or so and it's a lot of trash to haul out so I'm the one who gets to haul it out. XD

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Well, once in a while maybe? Since I have a maid, I voluntarily clean my room or in the kitchen [while eating and catching the good aroma of the food].

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Sometimes Im asked, sometimes Im forced to clean up. When Im bored, I clean up for entertainment, or because I have nothing better to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh what, I'm the first person to say no.

I do sometimes walk the dog but that's hardly "around the house".

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Definitely. I'm not home much but I always keep my room clean and occasionally clean up the kitchen.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I do dishes, help out with the laundry, and vacuum/wash floors regularly. (Well, not so regularly for the last part but that's because there's so much clutter that I can't. >:O) I also make dinner once a week, or I'm supposed to at any rate, but I haven't had to in over a month because my dad keeps making dinner instead. I guess I can't complain though. o.o; Though when I'm at school I have to do absolutely everything, though I didn't last term because I was sick of being the only one keeping things clean so we sorta failed our inspections a few times, haha.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Usually I get forced to do it, and get into trouble after for not doing it on my own free will. >___>

So to avoid dilema's of the parentals, I usually help about the house everyday. (Dishes, sweeping the floor, tidying up, laundry, etc.)

yay for being a woman. :x

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Nope,
    my mom never does anything either though..
    she worries me....

Years
  • Every now and then, anyhow, my Mum does everything for me and I've gotta do something in return once in a while, always respect your parents:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I do dishes a couple of times a week, clean around the house every other day (vacuum, mop, whatever else has to be done) and do the wash most of the time, can't really trust anyone else here to do a good job of that. I actually enjoy doing it a bit, it's a decent way to keep myself busy when I don't have anything else to do. Other than that, I cook just about every meal our family eats, the rare exceptions being the days I'm really sick or just too tired to actually cook.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Yeah... Parents make me vacuum the entire house, dust pretty much the entire house, clean my room, set/clear the table, do the dishes, etc. Yet they say I do nothing.

Back