• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hide your love for pokemon?

chocolademelk

maître pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Everyone loved Pokémon when i was in 4th grade (1999) and everyone was obsessed with the games. Funnily enough, come middle school the very next year, everyone thought it was a baby game! So I hid the fact that I avidly played the games, collected the figures, and watched the anime until around high school when no one really cared anymore XD Weirdly enough, some of them came back to the games in high school and university but I make a point of stating that I was faithful for 11 years! 8D

Back to the point, I don't hide the fact that I play Pokémon, but I generally don't mention EV training, breeding, or how many action figures I have ;D

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I don't hide it at all. But then again, I'm not the type that's TOTALLY fan-crazed. I mean, I don't talk about it to people who aren't interested in it. Not everything in my life revolves around pokemon, so yknow. I don't just talk about it nonstop.
    But yah. I don't hide it. Like, if someone asked me, I see no need to keep things a secret. There's no secret~ XD

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    A few of my friends still like it, or I have friends who used to really like it. If they bring it up, I'll usually comment and get into an argument with them (who is better/which generations was better/that darn yellow rat/etc). I guess I hide it a little, but I'm not afraid to talk about it. But it's not like I prance down the hallways of my school proclaiming my love for it either.

rhswrestler215

National wrestler.
    Years
    Ahha let me some up how people aproach me at school if they dont know me:

T:them M:me

T: "hey arent you captain of the wrestling team?"
    M: "yeah i am, my names alex(:"
    T: "wait arent you that guy that plays pokemon too?!?@?!!111??!"
    M: "ahha yeah. its bad ass i love it!"
    T: "so let me get this straight, your captain of the wrestling team, and you still play pokemon?"
    M: "yeahhhhh?"
    T: "hmmmm cool!"
    incase you didnt know, i'm sixteen and a sophmore(: ahha

oh and it also helps to have a cheerleader girlfriend who likes pokemon too because i got her into it :D

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    yeah me 2 in my whole school every1 hated pokemon but i was the only 1 liking pkmn
    but when i was 4 i never knew pkmn but when i first time saw it i luved it and i got mad for it

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Is it me or in every school, is there only one or two people who still actually like Pokemon?

Well sadly, I'm that one. I try not to "show" it that much, but once in a while, I do just to show I am who I am and not someone somebody else wants me to be.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.I have to hide it, seeing as the only other two people i know who like pokemon....i hate.

One's evil,
    The other's well, retarded and a bit of a perv.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Sadly, I have to hide because everyone in my class thinks that Pokemon is "childish" and I really have to get my act together if they start saying how stupid Pokemon is. But that´s why I´m so happy to see such things as Pokemon Days, where you can show your love to Pokemon (and I really mean it the way I say, I hate art but I love drawing Pokemon, I have tons of figures in my room, every Pokemon game, collect the cards, and almost erverything in my room is Pokemon-related) without making fun out of you. But sometimes, I wish I could show it cuz it´s pretty hard to hide a big part of my life...^^

Back