• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hug your IRL friends?

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My friends are all massive hug monsters who insist on giving hugs every time they see someone or something worth hugging.

So, not really. XD;;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm not much of a huggy person. I used to hate physical contact because it would make me blush (still does, for some reason), and I still flinch when someone gets near me. Iono why, but I'm getting over it. I hug people now from time to time. I remember once I walked to my friend and said "Can I have a hug?" and he's like "sure" but then said "wait, what are you going to do to me?" because I don't hug people. It offended me and then I got my hug and blushed. ^^;

Patchy

-
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure every single one of my guy friends I hang out with outside school is bi, so yeah I hug them. My girl friends are huggable too, so yay for hugs. :3

I'm not short of my three a day anyway!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Yes, I think it's nice. =x

I hug my close female friends, but I don't tend to hug my male friends unless they start it. I got cuddles from my guy friends at college whenever I was upset, though. =3

And of course, I hug and/or cuddle my boyfriend. He counts as a friend too.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Not really anymore. I like hugs, but I don't love them and I don't need them everyday. Even though you are considered healthy if you get ten hugs a day... Yeah, defiantly not healthy. I find it awkward hugging most people and most of my friends are the "no touchy" types.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I like hugs. Hugs are great. I give them fairly often, and I receive them too, which is always great.
    Not really anymore. I like hugs, but I don't love them and I don't need them everyday. Even though you are considered healthy if you get ten hugs a day... Yeah, defiantly not healthy. I find it awkward hugging most people and most of my friends are the "no touchy" types.
    Starting tomorrow, hugging 10 people a day is my new goal (though I'm sure I'll quickly get tired of it, lol).

Years
  • I like hugs. Hugs are great. I give them fairly often, and I receive them too, which is always great.

Starting tomorrow, hugging 10 people a day is my new goal (though I'm sure I'll quickly get tired of it, lol).

Your life rules. D:

I hang out with the hands-off people, usually. I don't mind hugs as much as I used to, but nobody's willing to accept one or give one. ;~;

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    In a totally non-gay way, I hug and butt-tap all my best guy friends. XD And I definitely hug all my girl friends. ^^" (2 words)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I hug my friends all the time. 8D Especially the ones who like being hugged. I have a few friends who don't like being hugged too much, but I try not to hug them. I make it up with my friends who do enjoy hugging, though~ ♥

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • It's not a very manly thing to do, and if I did, I'd probably be called a fag by my friends. D8

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Why wouldn't you hug IRL.. XD It's not like back in grade 2 when hugging someone of the opposite sex meant you were in love with them. I don't know about anyone else, but a hug upon meeting, departing, or just about any time is pretty normal among me and my friends. I love hugs and so do they so it works it perfectly! :3

Back