• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you join other forum except PC

Do you Join other forum than this

• Yes

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Look like there are many forum that i never know LOL.
    Maybe next time i must start new thread about what forum site is the best.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Altogether, I have joined many forums. But, forums that I am more active at include this forum, Zoids Evolution, and possibly the forums of Rockman.EXE Online. At one time I was fairly active at the Kenshin.it forums.

Years
    I'm part of quite a few forums. But there are so many, I can't make them all. I used to be in like 30 forums at once, but now like 90% of the time I'm here. I'm now only like on 5 forums, I go on the other forums like only once or twice a week or month. o_o

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Ever since I left PC I've joined at least 5-10 forums that I don't goto anymore aside from my own one that I do for the people in my town. I'm not going to say any because I don't want to get involved with any advertising... n.n'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    I've joined many in the past, but I'm only alive here and SPPf. xD You can tell I just joined here, but I'm more active on SPPf since I've been there since June last year, I think (I'm Poochyena there).
    But it's nice here too. ^^;

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    I see many forums while I search for something on Google. I usually don't join them, just look over the threads as a guest, like at CW and others. Although I joined SPPf, pokehackerzB and EZ, but I didn't post at those forums for a long time now. I found PC by accident and joined this one only recently but this has become my favorite.

Lucid

Well, I mod at mF, and I joined a Fruits Basket forum, but I don't post there much. I'm sure I joined many more, but I forgot. o.o;

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

I am a member in The Pokemasters and a moderator in the PokemonFanUniverse. I visit both regulary, though Pokemasters is currently searching for a new server as their old one was suddenly shut down.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Number of forums I joined? Maybe around 50, and being Staff about 30-40 of them. XD
    Well it's true, a long time ago back when I was still a member I used to join lots of small Pokemon forums and I made my own forums.

But the large ones were Pok?mon Community (duh XD), Bulbagarden, Serebii, Pok?mon Fan Universe, and Pok?School. I think that's it.
    As time went on I moved away from all them other forums and now I only go to PC.

Back