• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep the same team each game if the Pokemon are availible through each game?

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
    Years
    Altaria and Pikachu is a staple. Then I go for the first available region bird (always) and anything else I find pretty. That's how I met Noctowl and also how I discovered amazing Donphan. I like to change.
    That's also why Black and White is great! It kinda of forced you out of your comfort zone.

Years
    Maybe it's a bit off-topic but I always use a powerful psychic type during my playthroughs. Kadabra during my playthroughs of Gen I and II; Gardevoir in Gen III; Espeon in HG/SS.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    I never do this. In fact, I take extra care not to. There are only 2 Pokemon I've ever used twice in an in-game team, iirc. I always feel the need to switch things up; playing through the game is a lot more interesting that way imo.

Years
    There is maybe one or two that I'll add later on in game like Raichu but I usually try and create an entirely different team to keep it fresh and/or try out the new pokemon for that game because you never know when you are going to find a new favourite :)

Years
    For the most part.
    I'll always have a Dragonite and probably a Starmie.the rest of my team is a lot more tentative. I'll definitely try to fit in a Kabutops if it's available and works with the rest of my team. Almost always end up with Crobat or Braviary if i can get one for fly til postgame then have an HM-slave for that.

Last edited:
    Back