• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you kiss your pets?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Do you kiss your pets? I kiss my dogs sometimes mostly on their noses or on the top of their heads but I am not supposed to because my parents say I will catch germs but I have been doing it for years and I have never caught germs from it!

Do you kiss your pets?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, I do kiss my dog all the time daily. He is so cutie and awesome:)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Shut up Jolene. Stalk my life and claim to the world my deepest darkest secrets one more time and I swear I'm exposing your real age.

>____________>

My Chihuahuas <3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't have pets anymore. D:

When I lived with my parents, I used to kiss my mom's dog all the time. She's a cute little rat terrier, no longer than a foot from nose to tail once she was full-grown. She liked to kiss me too, especially when I was asleep and she would ninja her way onto my bed and lick the crap outta my face to wake me up. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Of course I kiss my two little babys(chihuahuas) they are not necessarily babys anymore, but I treat them like one would do. It shows dogs/cats or other animals you love and care for them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So many people have Chihuahua's here. I'm... surprised for some reason. XD;

Anyways, I kiss my kitten all the time. He's a cute little bugger. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I kiss my kitty all the time! :D idk if he likes it though, but he better.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I love kissing my cats. They're so adorable it's just something that begs to be done <3

Years
    Yes, I do... but they don't return the favor because we taught the dog not to and the cats don't even really care and find it weird which is why I kiss my cats in the first place... to watch their reactions to it, which are usually quite amusing. They all love the attention, though, even if it's not quite what they were expecting. ^-^

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I kiss my dogs all the time. And then in return they lick me. I just position myself so they won't get my mouth, but don't pull away. That would be rude xD and sometimes I kiss the guinea pigs. They probably think I'm trying to eat them or something...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    i dont wanna know <.<
    nope i dont kiss my cute yellow lab. i try to pet him sometimes, but it ends in a nibble :P
    hes a outdoor only hunting dog. im not gonna kiss him :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...this thread gives me bad thoughts. Don't know why the rest of you don't feel that way. D: I don't kiss my pets. I hug my dog, I pat my parrot, but kissing? No. Besides, half the time they aren't even clean so... :(

I put my nose up to my birds though! :3

Years
    Ahh...

Back when I was a kid(about 4-7, can't exactly remember) I used to kiss my cats all the time. Not on the lips, duh, but in their fur or whatever.

Now, Forever took the words out of my mouth. Sorry, but if humans don't get kisses, neither do animals, though I like them better.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I kiss my cat on the top of the head every so often. She's so warm and fuzzy, it's kind of hard not to~

Back