• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know all Pokemon's names?

Years
  • I dont remember all of the names, but i saw all the episodes so i know all of them very well.

How about you? :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I know all of them, no problem.
    The problem is the spelling.
    ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I should be able to name all of them, if shown a picture. I doubt i can distinguish them from their cry's :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I know all the Johto, Kanto and Hoenn ones. Despite owning Pearl, I would only be able to name a few from Sinnoh. XD

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • if you show me a picture

Ditto.
    If I'm given a picture of half of a picture in a quiz or something, I could probably name it.

Somebody should create a quiz on here in the games section. Wouldn't be too bad. First one to guess it, starts the next one.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Unless you show me a picture, I would gurantee you to not know ALL of the names.

I'm serious.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yep, I know all of them in English and Japanese. I have difficulties spelling some of the English names, though. . I also know some of them in Finnish and a few of them in German. Oh, and a bit in French, too.​

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    i probbably know 70+%

i keep forgetting those annoying little idiots (i.e quilfish)

Finnel

Years
  • Most of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. Don't really give a crap about the Sinnoh ones.

I'm starting to forget them all though, it's sad.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
    Years
  • Yes, I can name all of them. I'm good with the National Dex numbers too, but not with cries. They all sound the same to me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Mostly, though I do forget quite a few Sinnoh and Hoenn Pokemon (Mothim, Wailmer etc.)

Years
  • I remember when I could name all the Pokemon back when the 2nd generation games were the most recent ones. I could name all the Pokemon in order. Right now, I have a hard time remembering all 493 of them, especially in the National Dex order once you get past the Hoenn starters. :/

Back