• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know every Pokemon Cry?

Do you know all of Pokemon's cries?

• Total voters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Title says it all. Do you know all 649 cries...? Yes? or no?

Me: I do. I memories Pokemon by their cries. So all 649.

You?

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Nope. I dont know any XD. And it sounds..Interesting how you memorized them all. Truthfully, I think that would be super difficult, now I could possibly do it, if I sat there and listened to it for an hour or so straight, but for all 649 that would take quite some time. So, kudos to you *bows* O' Great Sage of Pokemon Snorts, Squeals, and Farts, and good luck with your..Conquest of noises!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Nope. I dont know any XD. And it sounds..Interesting how you memorized them all. Truthfully, I think that would be super difficult, now I could possibly do it, if I sat there and listened to it for an hour or so straight, but for all 649 that would take quite some time. So, kudos to you *bows* O' Great Sage of Pokemon Snorts, Squeals, and Farts, and good luck with your..Conquest of noises!
    It only took me forty minutes...lol.

So, in other words you don't care about the cries of Pokemon?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Aren't there a few that repeat themselves? Charizard and Rhyhorn, Poliwag and Ditto, etc.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I know a few of them, particularly of the earlier Pokemon that I've been hearing for over 10 years. But not all 649, not by a long shot.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    No I don't pay attention nor do I care about the Pokemon cries.
    And yeah I noticed some are repeats.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    A lot of the earliest generations are repeats. Because back then, technology wasn't as advanced... There were very subtle difference between the cries, but they were the same one regardless.

I know a lot of them. Not all of them, no. Mostly, I can recognize which Pokemon someone who is playing the game has run into without having to see it... it's more of a "sub conscious" I know most of them. (As in if someone runs into a Ponyta while playing and I'm sitting a few feet away and can't see the game but can hear it, I would be able to tell them it's a Ponyta.) Even "sub consciously", though, I don't know all of them.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    Back when I was was crazy about Pokemon, I did know all of them. Now that I've moved on from my obsession, I can barely remember 100 of them. And to be honest, I'm also a bit on the couldn't care less side :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I used to know everything from GenI, but after that, everything is kinda patchy...I know a few from each generation. XD

I remember impressing my dad when I was a kid and he would be playing Pokemon Pinball and I was able to recognize every pokemon that he made appear based on the cry it made. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    As of generation III, I knew all Pokemon cries. I think I know a good portion of cries now, but I'm no where near as sharp about it as I used to be.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    No, I don't know all of them but I am good at recognizing them.

This makes me think there should be some kind of game where you guess the pokemon's cry :D

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    I don't have any of their cries memorized. Oh, I remember Charizard's cry, though. Whenever I encounter a wild Pokémon who's cry I find amusing, I sometimes repeat the cry out loud myself. :P

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Since R/S/E, I've taken the time to memorize every Pokemon's cry as I play the game. I've gotten all 649 down at the moment.

Back