• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you know japanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    In the japanese pokemon heartgold-soulsilver site,there is something about Giovanni...Do you know what is that?I don't know japanese and i can not understand that...

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    try this, learn the 48 hiragana symbols, and keep the other 48 katakana symbols written down, put it all into romanji(roman characters),then google translate...It really is not that hard..And for the most part, Kanji will have the hiragana translate.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Guys, google translate is not a perfect translator - it can help in most cases, but not always. Case in point, the picture of the guy in the lookout talking? Someone used google translate and got gibberish about Oysters, while he had really been talking about Giovanni.

As for that page on the site - from memory it just talks about how these games follow FR/LG (which were in turn remakes of RBY) and how Giovanni/Team Rocket had been in those games - no new info, and was one the of the first pages, if you're talking about the only one that comes to mind from that site. But you can use google translate, I suppose - probably should help, really, although it may not for everything, so keep that in mind. That's hte gist of it there, though.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back