• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know YouTube?

Years
  • https://youtube10.withgoogle.com/

Recently, YouTube came up with this quiz to see how well people know their site. It's essentially a presentation of trivia questions related to videos on the site. I think it's pretty fun, and if you love testing your knowledge, you should definitely give it a try. :3

Pokémon Trainer 188

102! Not bad seeing as I don't remember what I had to eat yesterday

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    101, I'm surprised because I don't really know a lot of popular youtube videos.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
  • I actually managed to get 110, which I believe is a perfect score, because I got them all correct in one shot.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • I got a 98, which is decent I guess? I spend way too much time on YouTube though, so maybe I expected to know more....

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I got 99 which is kind of unexpected since I haven't seen a lot of the videos referenced and I just made educated guesses :P but ughhh so close to 100 (even those 100's not the max score)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I got 88. Eh, I only know some of them and just blindly guess the others. :T

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Wow I got 95, never expected that, haven't even watched most of these. Dangit, why can't luck be with me on tests?

Years
  • okay i didnt have the patience to do all of them but i seemed to know it pretty well. i like the way the quiz was designed

Back