• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like animals?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Do you like animals? If yes, what one is your favorite and why?
    Example:

I like animals, and I personally like ferrets, because they're quick, sleek and cool looking!

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Animals the the most adorable things in the world. I love doggies the most, aww~

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I'm the sort that wouldn't be bothered to take care of the animal, however when it comes to animal cruelty, I say no to it. I prefer birds though, they're so kawaii! :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I love animals. I don't have a favourite; I seem to like 'em all equally.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I love animals, can't live without them ^^ I have two cats where I lived before, and one dog where I live now, and I just can't live without animals :)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    It takes a rather disturbed mind not to like any animals at all. So yes, I'm most definitely an animal-lover.

Now by overall qualities my favourite animal is the fox (Absolutely adorable-looking, but at the same time very smart and cunning animals) followed closely by the wolf, and other lovely animals include wombats and penguins (Dunno', I just love the way penguins look ^.^) but the kind of animals I like being around most...that's dogs, definitely, German shepherds in particular. My family's had two thus far (The first died from cancer .___.) and both have been awesome, even though our new one is a bit too wild at times. :3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I love animals, all so different and unique! ^^;

SO yes, I'm an animal lover.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I've always loved animals! For a numver of reasons ;D I think they are amazing <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I love animals. They can be so cute and cool looking. I really like cats and sheep(They are sooo cute!). They are my favorite.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I'm guessing that most people would like animals..;D

Yep, well I'm definately an animal lover! I love animals and they're probably on the top of my list in my "I Loves"... xD I'm not too fond of bugs though, they're alright...if they just don't get near me. ^.^ They're cute..in their own way. But I think my favourite animals would be..dogs. I just love them so much! <3 Too kawaii! Wolves would be second.

Years
    I do! I think they're fascinating at times, really. For instance, I like looking at birds that are nearby. I like how they look and I like looking at them. I also like seeing other animals outside, like frogs or something.
    The only animals I don't like much are bugs.

As for my favorite, I don't really have a favorite right now. o_o

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    I do! I think they're fascinating at times, really. For instance, I like looking at birds that are nearby. I like how they look and I like looking at them. I also like seeing other animals outside, like frogs or something.
    The only animals I don't like much are bugs.

As for my favorite, I don't really have a favorite right now. o_o
    Yeah, bugs are pretty annoying.
    I like cats, and dogs, depending on the dog of course.

Hamsters and gerbils are cute, every animal is different in there own way, if you think about it a bit XD and the evolution.

Yeh, I'd go with cats probably :\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't like animals. Not really, no. =\ I mean, I don't dislike them...but I don't really like them either. o_O; I think cats are cute and I like watching fish but...I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to animals, I guess. XD;

Back